UAV/Ghost and the serious imbalance

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Re: UAV/Ghost and the serious imbalance

in reply to RawBrah

what the hell planet do you live on, UAV's are a problem, last 3 games i shot down 15 UAV or there about EACH game, it was never that many in any other COD.

as for easily countering thats BS

counter UAV is double the points, meaning you get 1 for every 2 UAV's

rockets you only get 2 per life, they take 3-4 secs to lock on, plus you have to find the thing on the map and heaven forbit its behind a building, meaning you have to wait (add time the enemy is running at you), or move, wasting even more time its up. and every sec it up every one on the enemy can see you, and a 1/3rd of the time you die shooting it down becuase your looking up at the sky.

oh and what the hell are you do when your on the enemies side about to grab flab/plant bomb/ getting hardpoint/ etc. you sure as hell don't have time to shoot it down, as your stealth is completely gone.

Level 1

in reply to mastermc

if you're on the objective with ghost you don't show up. Says so right in the description of the perk, idiot. And as well, UAV's have always been spammed this much this early in the games life. Give it about a month and everyone will be using cold blooded

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to catharsism

Or you can stop camping and learn to adapt if you campers get your way again I will make sure I never buy Call of Duty again sick and tired of Call of Duty being ruined by campers cause they don't know how to adapt. Also I went 32-1 without Assassin or Ghost so what is your excuse? Cause I know damn well this post has nothing to do with being stealthy or something "overpowered" this is just a post for cry baby campers who don't know how to adapt also I have never needed Ghost or Assassin to snipe and I rarely quickscope so there goes your logic when it all comes down to it you don't know how adapt and just want the game to be easy for you cause you only know how to do is camp. Learn to adapt and get good damn sucks when the shoe is on the other foot doesn't it?

Level 7

in reply to Adam1235678

True.  But don't moan that snipers run and gun.  I used LMGs in COD4 and MW3 but I figure I'm better off with other guns in this game mode.

Level 31

in reply to Adam1235678

I disagree, Adam. I am a run and gunner, but I value the right of snipers to camp out and pick people off. I don't cry about it if I keep getting capped by a hidden sniper.

The fact that the new Ghost is forcing snipers to move is ridiculous. Go read about what snipers do. They CAMP!!!! That is what they are SUPPOSED TO DO!!!!!!

Trying to ferret out a hidden sniper is one of the best parts of the game. Without that, all we have is crybaby runners like you running around like maniacs with the only skill being that you have quick reflexes. Big whoop.

8_x
Level 8

If you're smart you would use Blind Eye on a sniper, considering you shouldn't be anywhere near the enemy, UAV isn't a problem, especially when it only shows the the area, not the exact location. And if you think rushing and quick reflexes is for crybabies, then you OBVIOUSLY haven't heard of MLG, or GB or s h i t like that, since there, thats all it is. That's the Major League Gaming skill in CoD, Quick Reflexes and Run and Gun.

Level 9

in reply to Adam1235678

Learning to adapt.. what a novel concept. Tell me, where was this "learn to adapt" business at when everyone was complaining about Ghost? Why did you just "learn to adapt" to "ghost campers"?

Instead of adapting, all the whiney pac-man rushers who needed the dots on the radar for their youtube matches spammed twitter and youtube with invalid complaints about Ghost.. and now suddenly they're the "learn to adapt" crowd?

Laughable really.

Level 35

in reply to catharsism

just do what i do... spam SMAW or the other one... I am just using SMAW right now... You get points for shooting the cunt out of the sky and problem solved! Ghost is stupid now.. I used it back in COD4 ... back when everyone didn't know what it was for some stupid reason... everyone preferred Stopping Power. Something which definitely helped balance some of the weapons out...

Level 5

in reply to catharsism

Everyones always stop using ghost to camp... that's not my point as I don't camp and I'm not asking for it to be changed to not show you while you're sitting still, I just want the perk to do what it says it should do and hide me while im moving whether it be crouched or prone

Level 2

in reply to UncleFestar

exactly.

like i said, they might as well make guns only work when you sprint as well. same thing, except it would piss off the ragers

8_x
Level 8

Studios