Turn probation back off

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Turn probation back off

in reply to bighead14701

Thanks I will check that out next time im on later today.

Level 9

in reply to GrimReaper0

If you are that pissed you should probably take a break anyway.

Level 9

in reply to GrimReaper0

You werent placed on probation over three incidents.  you were placed on probation because of a history of rage quitting when things didnt go your way.  or how did you put it?  when the game wasnt any fun.  yeah  everyone likes to win but there are 2 teams and one of them is likely to lose.  rage quitting is ruining this game.  youre mad cuz you got dumped into a hopeless match where youre behind 30 kills already?  so you quit?  well it was a quitter that left his team short in the first place that made that spot open for you.  quitting isnt the answer.  no one is going to win every match.  try to show some sportsmanship.  youre online crying because youre a quitter.  no one cares

Level 3

in reply to BulletMagnet_91

So i've looked and can't find it.... Where is the "details" of how probation works.  I'm not a rage quitter but I have had a lot of friendly fire in hardcore (which i'm working to improve).  how long before i'm "off" probation?

Probation is really making me not want to play, AND NOT ABLE!

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Dangeto

This is the problem with nO_oBs, and how you know you will always be one.

You mean to actually tell everyone here that you can't TELL that you are killing people dressed like you?

Level 59

in reply to Dangeto

stop playing hardcore noob

Level 15

in reply to BulletMagnet_91

There's a difference between losing and not even trying. I have no problem losing if at least my team is trying. I've joined matches that were down but my team was at least trying, so I hopped in and tried to help. Most of the time we still lost but it got closer, sometimes we actually came back and won and even had one game last night that ended up being a draw.

My issue for why I quit so often is the exact same in battlefield. There are far too many players who don't even try. They go online to screw around and completely ignore the fact that they are ruining the game for the other players unfortunately put on their team.

And the game doesn't seem to balance very well either. You get teams that either dominate or get dominated far too often. Very rarely are games ever all that close.

Level 2

in reply to GrimReaper0

If your that pissed I gear sonics a good game or ridge racer.

Just chill enjoy the game kill some enemy's get your points then start a new game eas.

Level 9

in reply to GrimReaper0

I for one am tired of beeing left alone in the lobby as soon as the enemy gets dogs and/or a swarm.

Serves all those cowards right for leaving me to kill the enemy dogs all by myself.

Level 9

in reply to GrimReaper0

i get booted plenty and never have i gotten probation. u are getting probation for exiting games by signing out of psn like a noob so u can save your stats. stop being a sore loser and maybe probation wont be a problem for you.

Level 15

Studios