Trolled by Treyarch (Video included)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Trolled by Treyarch (Video included)

I don't think anything could scream the need for spawn protection more than this video, I mean come on! Literally just happened to me on my alt I-Love--My-Brick account.

Level 8
7 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Trolled by Treyarch (Video included)

in reply to gouldberg

You didn't see the guy on your right and he got you, then respawn and got blew up by what? Sucks though.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

In game as I ran past that doorway it was clear (lag compensation biting me in the bottom). I would have shown that but I don't have my HD PVR yet so I'm stuck using the vault until it arrives. I was absolutely stunned to see the guy when watching it back, if I didn't know about lag compensation I'd be going for an eye check right now.

Anyways, immediately after spawning I'm blown to pieces by a hellstorm missile. I don't even get a chance to look at where I am or move.

All in all today is a bad day at the office!

Level 8

in reply to gouldberg

Actually the way they made this game, they even let hunter kiler drones target people who just spawned...  i actually get spawn killed by a cpu controlled drone...  pathetic -__-   they really should not target spawns.

Level 7

in reply to JC480

100% agree. MW3 got it right. You wouldn't light up like a Christmas tree straight away and if you were unfortunately spawned as an AC-130 missile or Predator Missile etc came your way you wouldn't take full damage.

There are a lot of things I miss from MW3, this is one of the main ones.

Whoever at Treyarch decided there was no need for spawn protection is either incredibly short sighted or just wanted to pick up some freebie kills when they got the game.

Level 8

in reply to gouldberg

This was one thing they did right, I must agree. Maybe this problem could easily be addressed in a patch?

Level 7

in reply to JC480

I quit a game because of that. Just joined a already playing game and boom.  Hunter killer drone and noone else was killed.  Thought spawn killing was a cheat not for treyarch.

Level 7

in reply to gouldberg

Oh come on...

Twice in a day.

Level 8

Studios