Treyarch planning to give us news on dlc next week

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Treyarch planning to give us news on dlc next week

Hmmm apparently treyarch is giving us more news on the revolution dlc for black ops2

what is the point why cant they tell us now what they are thinking i mean we pay good money

to buy the games, the broadband to play the game on unless your a bum and suck up to

other peoples internet and the most important the HD tv's to play this badass game on,

come on treyarch seriously give us the news already its not like your still making the revolution

dlc, my opinion drop XBOX and partner up with PS3 or just be fair and release all dlc's at the same

time to make everyone happy.

Level 1
9 REPLIES

Re: Treyarch planning to give us news on dlc next week

in reply to I_OwN_COOKIE

The latter won't happen; most simple reason being that life isn't fair. Although I don't know why it's being delayed either; the most they could do to it is give the PS3 a different gun than the 360. Maybe a long-range shotgun with low damage called the Wartaker?

Level 8

in reply to I_OwN_COOKIE

News about dlc? There isn't anything to tell. It's coming out at the end of the month as usual.

Level 30

in reply to illstplaya2live

Who cares about dlc when the game runs terrible half the time

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to I_OwN_COOKIE

What news is there to give? Xbox has it, we get approximately a month after they get it from here on out. Nothing.

Level 59

in reply to I_OwN_COOKIE

well thats true but why should ps3 users wait longer for everything when we all pay money towards this a failure of a franchise with all the problems maybe its time for treyarch to step down and let new devolopers to take the challenge

Level 1

in reply to I_OwN_COOKIE

because of Microsofts contract

Level 7

in reply to DaManiac11

well everyone knows its because of the xbox contract but why cant treyarch just lower the playing field

and letting sony and other major gaming manufactors jump into the contract its just fucked up

Level 1

in reply to I_OwN_COOKIE

Because Microsoft made a a deal with Activision. Can you not read, or are you a nO_oB of Duty? Apparently is HAS to be the last option or else you wouldn't have asked.

Level 59

in reply to ChestSplittah

Oh dear i know about the stupid contract who dont lol im just simply saying why other companies cant join in on the fun and everyone who is spending money keeping the devolopers and console makers alight get there money's worth ??

Level 1

Studios