Treyarch, most everyone agrees that Ghost needs to be updated. Please fix it.

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Re: Treyarch, most everyone agrees that Ghost needs to be updated. Please fix it.

in reply to SillySaxon

Agreed

8_x
Level 8

Re: Treyarch, most everyone agrees that Ghost needs to be updated. Please fix it.

I agreed Ghost needs to be fixed.. but in all honestly the LAG and Spawn Points need to be fixed WAYYYY before ghost is dealt with.

i carry around either a SMAW, or Black Hat at all times.. and u know what? UAV's are not that big of a deal..

i shoot them down or a teammate does almost instantly so really it only affects me for 2 sec maybe?

Level 2

in reply to Meatball111

Uav comlaining is rampant. Yet I'm the only one shooting then down 8/10 games.  Maybe if people carried a smaw or fhj they'd have less trouble.

Level 3

Fix lag compensation first please.

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to ddogie

Yeah, lag is a pain as always

8_x
Level 8

in reply to ddogie

great proof vid. is the compensation to do with the host or the person with the slowest internet or a whole number of variables?

Level 1

in reply to natC_Zombag

This, I do not know. But I do know I have found a camper, and shot him from behind with a full clip, and he skipped laggy away

8_x
Level 8

Studios