Treyarch, most everyone agrees that Ghost needs to be updated. Please fix it.

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Re: Treyarch, everyone agrees that Ghost needs to ...

Amen

afunkybudgie

Ghost works fine there is no need to change it.

TL_Bare_B

in reply to TL_Bare_B

Sorry to say, but they will change it. Or they are going to hear complaints about it for the next year straight.

8_x

Love seeing all these campers crying like babies about Ghost.  Interesting to see it's the same people that are whining about UAV spam too..

Here is an idea..  How about spend less time on the edges of the map camping and more time playing the objective which drives your team to win?

myn

myn wrote:

Love seeing all these campers crying like babies about Ghost.  Interesting to see it's the same people that are whining about UAV spam too..

Here is an idea..  How about spend less time on the edges of the map camping and more time playing the objective which drives your team to win?

And when your team is holding the objectives and you have to switch to defense, what do you propose the tactic be? Rush around the map like a headless chicken and leave the objective undefended?

Here's a novel thought:

Spend less time staring at your radar trying to play Pac-Man, and more time focused on situational awareness. You'll find that "ghost campers" and such become a non-issue since you can predict where they'll be.

kastro187420

then apparently you'd be fine without uav all together?? i'm all for no uav and no ghost.... which equals, well, ghost.

wikked75

Having one hidden sniper is part of playing the objective to win.

I don't snipe, but I like having one on my team.

8_x

Easy solution:

Make the time limit 7 to 10 seconds. (perhaps even a varying time limit between those numbers so that people dont just sit and count to 10, etc). That would be a magnificent perk imo.

afunkybudgie

I disagree with the original poster.. Ghost in BO2 works fugging awesome for me.

Just keep movin' bitches.

NukeTownsend

Lmao another cry baby camper isn't so fun when the shoe is on the other foot now is it? Lol what are you talking about 70 percent of the CoD population did nothing but camp on MW3 because it was the most camper friendly game in the entire CoD series and MW2 was the most balanced game when it came to playing styles you sound like a camping complainer more then a legit customer giving a legit complaint right now just give it up.

Adam1234567892

Studios