Treyarch, most everyone agrees that Ghost needs to be updated. Please fix it.

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Re: Treyarch, everyone agrees that Ghost needs to be updated. Please fix it.

8_x wrote:

They will change it back

I hope not.  I rather enjoy a game where I don't have to go corner to corner looking for everyone.

Level 26

in reply to Harv72

So your idea of a game is mindless hipfire where you do nothing but chase a little red dot....sounds more like the concept of pong, my god that was a fun game!....

Level 2

Seems to me, Ghost is basically a more or less wasted perk in this game, as was Overkill in MW3
I see no real advantage to using the ghost perk, so why even have it?

Level 17
Highlighted

Ghost works great for me. I dont see the big deal, you dont need to be running for it to work. Just move yur ass !!!

Not a wasted perk at all, im sorry you like to sit still way to long. They found a way to keep the game "stealthy" without killing completely.

Adapt adapt adapt........hellz yea

Level 7

tbh hipfiring wasn't that good in Mw3 unless you ran steady aim which got rid of another good perk like stalker pro.

you never could go across the map hipfiring strafing like this game has.

this game either needs the SMG's class speed slowed down or lightweight nerfed to only increase speed by 7% like last game.

because right now as soon as you try to ADS with anything other than a SMG you stop dead cold and are pretty much unable to move.

and with the lag compensation the SMG users just warp across the map

Level 18

in reply to parnezzi

parnezzi wrote:

tbh hipfiring wasn't that good in Mw3 unless you ran steady aim which got rid of another good perk like stalker pro.

you never could go across the map hipfiring strafing like this game has.

this game either needs the SMG's class speed slowed down or lightweight nerfed to only increase speed by 7% like last game.

because right now as soon as you try to ADS with anything other than a SMG you stop dead cold and are pretty much unable to move.

and with the lag compensation the SMG users just warp across the map

ya this is gonna get old real fast, already has for me....everyone just running evrywhere hipfiring SMGs and hunter killers dropping on you evry 2 seconds

Level 17

in reply to Albysky

Yup, silly.

Treyarch needs to override the ragers on their dev team, and think about game dynamics.

8_x
Level 8

in reply to parnezzi

Agreed, agreed, agreed. I usaually like to run Semi Auto, burst, or Snipers and occasionally a full auto, and I know I'm done the moment I run into some silent spraying and praying SMG user. As for ghost, no, it was way OP in BO1, it was hidden from everything (including Infra Reds) but an SR and whenever I threw one up almost everyone was in a building waiting in a corner. Adapt and carry a launcher, throw a counter UAV if you have to. They already gave enough with the target finders. That has so far sufficed the campers.

Level 1

No. Just no. Lets not return to black ops one with people hiding in corners with no way to find them because they're using ghost. Also the AR's aren't underpowered at all, try the M8A1, its like the MW2 Famas. U have a funny feeling you're just pissed because you can't camp in a building with your AR anymore. If they changed Ghost back it would be the only 1st perk anyone would use, it's already strong enough.

Level 1

in reply to RealDH

I am a run and gunner, but with everyone else run and gunning, the game dynamics are completely shot.

Campers make the game more fun for real players. Only whiney ragers who can't play hate campers.

8_x
Level 8

Studios