Treyarch look at this i found these hackers on ps3

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Treyarch look at this i found these hackers on ps3

[Removed by Moderator.]

Level 1
10 REPLIES

Re: Treyarch look at this i found these hackers on ps3

in reply to oshizhandle

i have experienced similar things in deathmatch games this needs to stop its unfair and not fun totally agree wi u mate

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Jamesy0007

I would just report them do you know why because they say that but they never do it anyway.  Also guess what they get instantly banned anyway. It is not right that peole hack.

Level 4

in reply to Natero14

this is how i reported them i don't trust the report system in the game

Level 1

in reply to oshizhandle

oshizhandle wrote:

this is how i reported them i don't trust the report system in the game

This is the incorrect way of reporting. Put faith in the in-game system.

Foxhound-Pro | Chief Forum Moderator

Black Ops, Modern Warfare 3, & Black Ops II

in reply to oshizhandle

Disagree with you. Two double xp wekeends. I myself am a legit prestige master with 14 days of play time. Feel free to check my stats. And I know two friends that just achieved such the last few days as well. But yeah it took me about 10 to 11 days of play time on modes like KC which give more xp faster and doing camos and prestiges on weapons and not just sticking to one. But yeah there are legit but i guess the rule of the thumb that most been using is that there are a lot of four to six day guys out there with strange stats.

Level 5

in reply to jairumaximus

anyway i still know that these three were hackers because of the freaking long rang aim assist or aim bot. i was on the map on carrier and they killed multiple people in a row by aiming down sight with a FAL from the far way if my youtube account would link I would up load the video. carrier is a big map and the aim assist only helps from about a few meters away not the full map

Level 1

in reply to oshizhandle

I understand. And I myself have come accross such guys and worst. I guess when you play as much as I do you see it all. I know dropping out of games is a fag move but as soon as I take notice that something funky is going on I usually leave the match. Had a clan once lag switch the whole lobby but one player... I myself being on the winning team still didnt apreciate it and the worst they were calling out on chat as to when to do it and all that. Anyways hopefully at some point the guys behind this game will come up with some method of finding out who all these guys are and punishing them. But on the other hand I doubt it.

Level 5

in reply to oshizhandle

You can't name and shame on the forum, report them in game and leave it at that. Posting their names here will just get you in trouble

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

I don't trust the in game report system i still do it the old fasion way they usely have a fourm for reporting hackers. and i did report them in game i'm feed up with the crap i've begain to think that treyarch don't care about there games just like WaW i loved WaW till all the hackers started there crap

Level 1

Studios