Tranzit navcard information wanted, includes navcard usage machine pic!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Tranzit navcard information wanted, includes navcard usage machine pic!

in reply to OwnRisk

I think I might know a step at the farm at the t.v u gt a message with some coordinates maybe after u make the nav machine u gt the coordinates and go back and put the nav cards in Hit me up on PS3 on name is Kingkoopa24

Level 1

in reply to OwnRisk

The Nav Cards are useless in Tranzit, it's just something to put people off the real Easter Egg. You have to take the Jet Gun to nav machine and shoot it until the Jet Gun explodes and you will then be moved on to the next step, Nav cards have absolutely nothing to do with the Tranzit easter egg as said before, rather I have seen that nav cards are used in Nuketown 2025. After you blow up your Jet Gun, Richtofen will talk to you. You will then need to lure zombies under the tower until Richtofen says "that is a large group of zombies, make them go boom boom" and proceed to blow up the zombies only with explosives until Richtofen talks again. After you do this Richtofen will tell you that you now have too much power. The green street lamps will now be blinking instead of giving a steady stream of light. Now the next part requires everyone playing in your match to have EMP Grenades ( If you are solo only you require EMPs, duo both of you have EMP grenades and so on) and you have to EMP the green blinking street lamps all at the same time. When you do this the "Tower of Babble" Achievement will have been complete and a short video will be persuiting. The Richtofen side of "The Tower of Babble" is a lot longer, harder, and costly with absolutely no reward. If you do the Maxis side on the other hand, it is a lot faster, less costly, easier, and you get a reward of a helpful alien item (nuke, max ammo, etc) that changes once in a while just like the Shangri La Zombies on Black Ops 1 when a monkey grabs it. Hope this has helped you, if you have any question you may contact me via youtube at CODTrav

Level 1

in reply to OwnRisk

Unfortunatley the host quit this game so i couldn't check my theater.

I spawned and had 2 cards on round 1. On round 10, 2 players went down.

Next round when they came back to life I had 4 nav cards.

I mentioned it and another player said he had 4 as well.

This was not a custom game so nobody could have joined in.

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to Privx420x

if u actualy pay attention guys u will find that nobody has 4 nav cards there is one next to each players score when they each hav one that the would hav picked up in a previous game it's just a glitch when it does not show that u hav one if u hav picked it up prior to the current game and they usualy show up in later rounds or if u go down also u can pick it up in a solo game if u hav'nt already it's beside the bus depo at the start of transit

Level 1

in reply to Jasman86

I've had that argument so many times on public games!

Level 1

in reply to emseadub

why did you bumb this after almost a month just to say this?

Level 7

in reply to Privx420x

There are 4 different Nav Cards that you can find all throughout the Tranzit, you can find them all via the hard way or sometimes by downing and killing your friends, but in the long term they are useless for tranzit and only do things in Nuketown 2025

Level 1

in reply to TravSnipe

If there is more than 1 navcard then thats news to me. I always thought there was just 1, behind the depot. If there was more than 1 i reckon more of the community would be talking about them.

@jasman86 Yeah i agree with you, 1 navcard. Sometimes it glitches and doesnt show you have one, but it NEVER shows you have 2-3-4

Level 10

in reply to OwnRisk

I believe we have the right nav cards but in order for it 2 work we need 2 complete the easter egg after TOB. Please bare in mind you don't need to assemble the nav card table to complete TOB. Its also the biggest hint theres continuation.

The real question is WHATS NEXT! I very much doubt just getting the nav card machine to accept your card will give you the final easter egg outcome (special weapon/all the perks etc).

Level 1

in reply to CherryD

The whole point of the tower is to purify the world... You need to nav card to control it. It's an application to operate the tower. This info has been around for weeks. :/

Level 4

Studios