Tranzit is my fav map and EE thoughts

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Tranzit is my fav map and EE thoughts

to all people saying tranzit was a bad map . Well you just prolly suck on Tranzit . Tranzit is the Best Map and to every 1 saying there is or there isnt a continuation i think there is but.  How many People Have actually had 4 good players and have tried everything i know this is a old topic but i also know people are still trying to figure it out  is there more to it. now beside the lava and dumb as denizen things flying out the ground. tranzit is by far over every map i ever played and i downloaded  every1 from b01 and bo2 . i think the map packs were terrible after tranzit .MOTD SUCKS BURIED SUCKS die rise sucks and orgins was pretty cool to me  but after all of the map packs i rather play Tranzit over all of them . bo1 was ok but even that what map doesnt get boring after you reach round 40?  Now besides all that  i think the more important thing is what the hell was even tried by the community after tower of babel ? ok we know the beam at the laundry mat was not the right step. what else have we even tried ?  i mean all i know is we have been shown clues street light orb other orbs  . but honestly who has even tried other things . show me proof of some1 doing everything in there power to figure it out i dont see nothing on youtube ngtzombies tried forever but he never really tried anything . are big clue is Power is Knowledge . So what in Tranzit gives us power Turbine Emp  lamp posts  power station  and maybe avagodo .. we have so many power towers across this map and  We also have power wires though out this whole map which are disconnected  maybe we need to have it all connect in a way .Maybe not not really sure but to me this tranzit ee continuation has been never figured out for the simple reason that i dont think any 1 has tried the right steps at all . Now i can be  wrong . but i know for a fact there wasnt really nothing at all tried after tower of babel you can go search youtube for theories but whats a theory go try your theory and post it .i also believe the continuation would have to be in a game where you do the tower of babel not after you completed and try in another game i think it has to be done all at once.  my ps3 tag is zombie_gang_ i have no ee on this name done i have them all done on my other name so if any1 would like to play tranzit to do ee in the game then try to explore and maybe do more im in you can add me and  we can search together . and my bank is maxed out . thankyou for your time if you read this and start judging me by my spelling then your a retard. please only comment about tranzit or playing together

Level 3
44 REPLIES

Re: Tranzit is my fav map and EE thoughts

in reply to Zombie_Gang_

I See what your saying about Tranzit, it is a challenging map for even some experienced players. An unexpected difficulty can sour a lot of people to a game. However not my favourite, the map is intriguing and requires players to move from their comfort zone of typical zombie strategy.

Level 1

in reply to SxcCole

i dont see at all how its difficult  if your a good zombie player you should have money in the bank and when you have money in the bank. you can have all perks and knuckles and pack a punch guns with in the first 20 min of the game if you playing solo.  less time with multiple players . it only cost 1000 points to open bank and 750 for power door if im not mistaken which would make it easy for any experienced player to last a long time . plus we know you can run circles almost anywhere . but anyways i wanted to meet serious players on this forum interested in trying the EE  maybe even all players having the nav card from buried or that has put it in already in the nav table.

Level 3

in reply to Zombie_Gang_

Well I'm always interested in EE's. Done all of them on Richthofens side. What exactly are you looking to do?

Level 1

in reply to Zombie_Gang_

I think that's why you say Tranzit is your favorite map. Listen, just because it had the bank doesn't mean it's great. It just ruined the map even more (I don't even use it because I like earning money the old fashioned way).

Level 5

in reply to Zombie_Gang_

In all honesty i hated tranzit for the longest time but after destroying origins i found myself becoming intrigued by continuation theory and i enjoy tranzit most now as for continuation this EE acheivement was easy disappointing after moon to community i personally havent done moon yet (hmu sometime lol) but there are tons of clues as stated. I kno jimmy z tweets dont hold mych water but i dig the crypticness honestly. The pic tweet of the fireplace and the "Help!What should I do" is really intriguing to me bc correct me if im wrong but that is the fireplace in the cabin on Tranzit. And more recent tweets get u thinkin too IDC if there is a continuation im enjoying the theory and the enigma even if it is "all make beleive" lol Genius!! Anyway I love blops z's i have horrible kd (60?) but never quit and love to hunt GT mstr darkone x

Level 6

in reply to Zombie_Gang_

ill be on in a hr we got 2 players were gonna do maxis  side need 2 players ps3 zombie_gang_

Level 3

in reply to Zombie_Gang_

WWould like to play with ya, however I'm an xbox user

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Zombie_Gang_

to all people saying tranzit was a bad map . Well you just prolly suck on Tranzit .

I have got past 50 on solo, and 45 on 2,3 & 4 player and I still think it is a poor map.

Now besides all that  i think the more important thing is what the hell was even tried by the community after tower of babel ? ok we know the beam at the laundry mat was not the right step. what else have we even tried ?  i mean all i know is we have been shown clues street light orb other orbs  . but honestly who has even tried other things . show me proof of some1 doing everything in there power to figure it out

Man, unless you were actually around these pages, or over on CoDZ during the Tranzit days, you cannot come out and say such ridiculous things. This section had brand new posts every few seconds during those days with people trying EVERYTHING! You created a new post on here and it was buried within 10 mins due to new posts getting made. Everybody was in on it and trust me when I say this, people tried a LOT of things. There is next to nothing you can suggest that was not tried by someone. Coming on here 14 month after the game came out and suggesting people just gave up after the achievement is laughable.

Check out this thread for example. Probably the most viewed and posted on thread in the zombie section at the time.

After The Tower Achievement

There was literally thousands of threads like this one. We tried as many things as possible to find a continuation and to suggest we didn't is way off the mark.

The search bar on the right hand side is your friend here. Use it before you go accusing the community of being lazy.

Level 53

in reply to Zombie_Gang_

Your grammar is bad, and by the way, people don't hate tranzit because it's hard. People hate tranzit because it's shit.

Level 13

Studios