Tranzit- Jet Gun News?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Tranzit- Jet Gun News?

in reply to Mr_Spaceman

I second that buddy.

Level 16

in reply to CSAWWWWW

Since I'm on, and feel like bumping my own butt-- Anyone have any additional insight towards this?? It seems to be a disregarded issue... But, like DBZ said, it could have been fixed in an instant, like Trey-erk has done in the past with derelict ideas/issues.

If yer not familiar with the subject, I uploaded a video that I added to the header (with out-of-sync audio, and with poor representation of how it actually works) for ya to view. Please, experiment and add to the madness.

Level 16

in reply to CSAWWWWW

They didn't remove the glitches, why would they remove other stuff? Theyre just lazy lol.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

I hear ya man. But, it was (and again, I think undiscovered, until I found her) something that was found 6 months or so after Tranzit dropped. I'm trying to regain that boner, Mega.... You experimented with it yet?

Level 16

in reply to CSAWWWWW

Nope lol. I did it once but I think the jet gun sucked me into a crowd of zombies, so that ruined my fun.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

Mega-- that was the crap part about any experimenting- nobody wanted to try. Pretty much a pointless effort at this point too.

But, I will undoubtedly need to recruit one or two others a bit later in time to try some things, or more than just some things. I have too many, untried ideas to let this crap-pile get buried, and there are too many hands sticking out of Tranzit to not try to grab one or two of 'em. Will they grasp back? Most likely not, but it's worth a try. Plus, every other map feels complete, no?

Honestly, and perhaps I'll catch flack for saying so, but I feel there are very obvious things that everyone is missing.

Things that I feel will be found playing solo, and things that I myself cannot even try because I'm too busy wiping my son's drool from my friggin' face

--- Just a heads up: having a baby will severely cut into yer zom killing time. I thought I'd squeeze in some zombicide here and there. I was way wrong --- Anyway=

I know that Treyarch and the team involved were crunched for time.

But, I won't (can't) be settled until I try a few things out.

It may be boring, and definitely time-consuming, but everyone should try the stupid jet gun/portal/hud display/whatever thing... for a laugh at least. Maybe it'll turn out some results, or different ideas at least

Level 16

in reply to CSAWWWWW

CCould explain the origins cut scene. Something so scrambled and poor that it detracts from all the crap still left behind. Blops 2 mystery scrapped. Sad as it is.  

Level 11

in reply to Tictacn

Pretty much with ya. Like my previous response= gotta dig to get dug, for the most part.

Someday, I'll play Origins more than once. Can't remember if I've played it twice or not...

I know the ending, the cutscene... Seent that somewhere. It does seem a bummer. Not sure how much, or badly, that really ties into the story of our new heroes/schmucks.

Honestly, the mystery faded continuously after Tranzit. And I continuously got more sad.

Level 16

in reply to CSAWWWWW

There was a thread about this percentage thing a while back, IMO it's a bug just like only having knuckles equipped and it displays them as ZOMBIE_TASER_KNUCKLES.Or whatever it said loli can't remember. I do believe that there was more intended in these maps but never got finished or it was scrapped maybe like the ammomatic machine. Don't get me wrong there's nothing I want more than for you to find something cool

Level 15

in reply to Chucky6661

I Forgot, there was also a curiOS effect when you held a build able Inside a tombstone drop, it crated a miniature holographic version of the buildable. I tried sum stuff with it to no avail tho. And that hole underneath the diner... Keeps drawing my attention lol I always lob my  nades  in there

Level 15

Studios