8 REPLIES

Re: Trample Steam where you going?

in reply to strablind1

Lol

At least it came back down again lol

Level 19

in reply to strablind1

yea seems since that update this has been happening alot. was in a game last night and guy set his trample down in the red room and the thing floated all the way above spawn and then back down to the red room. very strange

Level 12

in reply to strablind1

this f**ked up my easter egg!!!

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to strablind1

lmao mine done it to me last night and when we went to blow it up it started going higher it didnt wana die lol just make sure you blow it up when it starts flying they dont always come back down and if it gets away you wont be able to pic up another one for awhile lol

Level 9

in reply to strablind1

Last night game I was in teamates did the same on the rooftop. Cam back down and stopped about a story off the ground. Semtex was clutch.

Level 21

in reply to strablind1

I posted a thread about this too but I originally thought this was done as a way to prevent people from trying to get into a wall glitch.  I thought this becuase it happened to me when I was trying to trample into the box room but flung into the wall 3 times.

Since then I've come to realize it's just happening randomly and it has happened to me again.  I got a war machine out of the box (I was trying for the RPG but only got the War Machine) and didn't even have the points to PAP it.  Anyway, I took it up to the roof and shot a bunch of grenades at it way up in the sky.

I never actually saw it blow up but it must have because I was able to get another one off the table. So if your TS takes off .... try to hit the box and get a War Machine or RPG and blow it out of the sky

Level 44

in reply to GulfCoastGirl

haha i was playing with ydajidmstr last night and he was telling me about this he put his down an dpicked it up and done this like 5 times trying to get his to take off it didnt i sit mine down once to fling onto the roof top and there it goes and im just looking at it like what the hell lmao while hes yelling blow it up lol

Level 9

in reply to strablind1

This happens to me almost every game i play now, its getting really annoying.

Level 5

Studios