Total number of people=Lag

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Total number of people=Lag

in reply to FfC_BerSerkxL

It's all about match making, not necessarily the number of people online, but where those people are located and whether they're placed in a lobby with you. It all comes down to probability of who you're going to be matched with

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Hmmm Well that's need to be fixed..

Level 2

FfC_BerSerkxL wrote:

Hmmm Well that's need to be fixed..

Elaborate

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

It's based on skill now..

Level 2

Yea I was wondering why in the hell I am living in North Dakota constantly playing with Germans, Brits, Russians, French, and Muslims?  How is that even possible every game I play in?  If I play with one of my friends though then I play with Americans.  This is just a problem when I am by myself.

Level 7

It's kind of crazy to think they can not be prepared for the high numbers.....It's not like COD is a new franchise, or that huge sales were unexpected.

Okay - Potential crazy comment time lol

When there are issues I'm geared toward finding a cynical explanation......So this is probably nothing more than me overthinking.......But I honestly would not be surprised if they 20.01 (or whatever it was) errors were  created intentionally by Treyarch.

There were obviously a ton of issues when the game released - It seemed just about everyone was having issues online and they could not handle the numbers....so instead of everybody pissed, why not just artifically lower the numbers while you attempt to work things out?

Okay I'll take my tin foil hat off now lol 

But it still doesn't make much sense to me that I (and many others) were not able to get on for days, then it works fine (me having done nothing different on my end), and them not having made any announcement or change, just giving that B.S. router stuff.

And it also seems many still can't connect.......It really does seem like they are just slowly allowing more people access.

Level 2

Studios