Tips and Tactics - MP Guide

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Tips and Tactics - MP Guide

We have made this channel to provide tips and strategies to gamers. We are a newly founded community and we have a vision to keep providing people with knowledge of the game and methods to use in-game. In the video below, entitled Punishing Mistakes, it explains how to avoid common mistakes most people make.

Level 12
5 REPLIES

Re: Tips and Tactics - MP Guide

in reply to SubZeroPS3

I'm a personal fan of people that wish to better peers. Please give this a read though: YouTube & Streaming Guidelines

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Thanks!

Level 12

in reply to SubZeroPS3

Thanks for sharing. I need all the help I can get!

There's a cool site out there that consolidates a bunch of tips and tricks videos from different commentators. [REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to hour6ix

hour6ix wrote:

Thanks for sharing. I need all the help I can get!

There's a cool site out there that consolidates a bunch of tips and tricks videos from different commentators. [REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

Please don't advertise other websites on the forums. Check out the Code of Conduct for more information.

TopFighter | Treyarch Forum Moderator

Black Ops I & Black Ops II

Level 47

in reply to SubZeroPS3

The Black Ops II: Metagaming Series has arrived! In this first part, the metagame basics are discussed and focuses on the stragitical methods to successfuly use in-game. Learn the methods and be prepared for future challenges to come.

Level 12

Studios