Throughly convinced someone doesn't want me to use the Chicom

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Throughly convinced someone doesn't want me to use the Chicom

in reply to Zorz0rz

its too weak, a 3 round burst that cant kill in one burst makes me lol. if they buffed the damage and range some i would love this gun. i feel the same way about the m8a1, getting stupid hitmarkers is too common with the burst weapons. they took away the reward for having skill in this game so u might as well grab a full auto and spray like a noob.

Level 15
Highlighted

in reply to Zorz0rz

You just have to use it properly. This gun isn't just spray and pray gun.

I quess this gun has highest damage per second exept Scorpion Evo, but is much better at medium range. So at least I manage to counter majority of all those MSMC and PDW users at close to medium range pretty easily.

Chicom is my main weapon and has also highest K/D ratio. According to weopons my k/d: 1)Chicom 2)MSMC 3)PDW 4) Scorpion 5) MP7 6) Vector.

MSMC is well balanced weopon, but has low fire rate...so in close range battles most likely loses, PDW is junk at distance and even at medium range, Scorpion is only good at close, MP7 awful at range, Vector very easy to use...nice recoil, but only hitmarks At least I have experienced that.

Level 7

in reply to Zorz0rz

I am currently just in need of few bloodthirsties to get this gun gold. To be truthful i was dreading it at first but the more i used it the better i became with it and loved it. i didnt put SF on it because i used the fal before, and the swat and the S12 shotgun where they are all semi automatic, thus i was used to tapping the fire button. But believe me give this gun aq chance and i bet you will love it. Use SF on it if the burst is not your thing

Level 23

in reply to Zorz0rz

Funny this thread should come up as I've been working on diamond SMGs and today I was working on the chicom. Not trying to offend anyone who likes this gun but I'd take a knitting needle over a chicom anyday. Looking forwad to get this gold so I never have to use it again.

Level 23

in reply to BukLau101

i dont like it pretty much too, but its playable after get to use it.  Im having a hard time using skorpion now on HC, seems its hipfire is better than the ADS, due to high recoil and weak bullets.

Level 2

in reply to AngryNoob

Actually the Skorpoin has the fastest TTK at close range of any SMG so if you're accurate this gun will drop people very quickly, if used right this gun is anything but weak.

Level 23

in reply to BukLau101

yeah, im not getting the point well on this gun. Ive used on the first month playing core and it was very nice, but now im sucking at it on HC.

Level 2

in reply to AngryNoob

Personally I love the M27 on HC because it's low damage isn't a problem due to HC having lower health and this gun is super accurate so recoil isn't really a problem.

Level 23

in reply to Zorz0rz

It's up there as one of my least favourite and used guns in this game.

Level 9

in reply to Zorz0rz

If it makes you feel better, I have it diamond now but I was certain that I would never prestige it when I first started using it.  But after I played with it for awhile and got used to how it works and how it doesn't, I found it to be a pretty good gun and now have it maxed out on 2nd prestige.  The trick is that it's best in burst mode.  I know that takes some getting used to because it's an SMG and you would think that select fire would be it's savior but it's really best if you setup your engagements to use it in burst mode.  Second, I would suggest adding the laser sight while you are getting use to it.  It's crosshairs are pretty wide and the laser sight will help you stay on target until you get used to positioning the gun properly without it.  Third, ADS when you can but you need to learn to hipfire this gun when you find yourself in CQC.  For me anyway, I found that I just couldn't turn fast enough when I was ADSing to keep up with a moving target.  Being able to hipfire made a huge difference.

Level 69

Studios