Thoughts on an option in game NOT to join matches that are already in progress?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Thoughts on an option in game NOT to join matches that are already in progress?

I find it hard to get into a match when I join it halfway through to find the team I am on is losing ridiculously badly.

I almost always exit back to the menu and try again.

Not to mention just appearing in a random spawn almost always near an enemy and getting shot.

Level 3
16 REPLIES

Re: Thoughts on an option in game NOT to join matches that are already in progress?

in reply to TheWebbys

dont join the match just spectate you will get kicked and take no loss

Level 24

Re: Thoughts on an option in game NOT to join matches that are already in progress?

in reply to iEXTERMINATED

I'm not worried about the loss on my record. I just find it disheartening and a waste of time.

Level 3

in reply to TheWebbys

TheWebbys wrote:

I'm not worried about the loss on my record. I just find it disheartening and a waste of time.

What's the alternative? Playing in a losing game?

There is no other choice, unfortunately.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to TheWebbys

Amen. Many games I join are amlost finished or theres a high killstreak in the air thats raping everybody on my team

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to YourAverageRush

YourAverageRusher675 wrote:

Amen. Many games I join are amlost finished or theres a high killstreak in the air thats raping everybody on my team

That word I crossed should be removed from your vocab, using that word to describe a losing situation in a video game is wrong.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to TheWebbys

I agree. I'd like to be able to set my options to avoid being shoved into a match where one team is getting obliterated and half the people have quit. Especially in modes like Domination, when you get put in a match where the score is 178-50, there's a lodestar circling, and you have to spend between 2 and 4 minutes running around doing basically nothing.

Level 7

in reply to TheWebbys

we cant have this option .

lets say im in a game and my team backs out its 6v1 and no one joins.

league play does this and i hate it iv played about 15-20 league play games and all but 5 my whole team left.

the cons by far out weight the pros.

Level 11

in reply to Bigmoose589

Exactly this.  If you make this an option, then everyone save for absolute noobs who aren't aware of the option will choose it.  You'd never finish another match with a full lobby again.

Level 26

in reply to Bigmoose589

There is already a timeout penalty for leaving multiple matches. They could just strengthen it.

Level 3

Studios