Those of you with the PS3 freeze problem...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: Those of you with the PS3 freeze problem...

in reply to SpoonsV1

I haven't had a freeze since 1.04 - People that are still freezing, have you done the Install Textures to Hard Drive ? 

Also - a suggestion when you are in the game lobby - don't do anything else like checking others peoples stats etc. seems to bog down the PS3.  Just sit there and wait for the game to start - Just my opinion.

Level 24

in reply to sstang1

Mine has frozen when I'm looking at the kill-cam - when I'm shooting - when I just died - when I quit a lobby & get the "Migrating Hosts" message.

How does me not checking nothing while waiting on the lobby cause a freeze during game-play?

Level 11

in reply to sstang1

The freezes happen before my friend can get anywhere near loading MP so I'm afraid it's not that. He can't even load up the game.

And believe me, we tried everything before I took to the forum for help, so all known 'fixes' have been tried.

Level 12

in reply to SpoonsV1

I purchased a copy of BO2 - and the freeze has happened occassionally. I've checked with some others on my friends-list - and they too have had similar occassional freeze issues.

I don't think it's the disc that I have - but I'm going to see if I can get a different disc to try outl.

MN

Level 11

in reply to mn7_la1

i freeze at least once, every night i play, i even froze last night when i was in a lobby, waiting for a game to be picked!!!!!!  the sound glitch has calmed down for me though, it must be about 5 days ago for the last one, i thought i'd try play out the game i was in but then the b*stard froze on me too!!!! It always seems to happen to me when i'm doing well, i never freeze when my ass is being handed to me! lol

Level 4

Studios