This may have a meaning or maybe be pointless, BUT....

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

This may have a meaning or maybe be pointless, BUT....

Hey guys, hope everyone on the XBL network is enjoying Die Rise as much as I am. (Sorry for PSN players, I am on both consoles) Anyway I always see that there are these TV's with no signal. I'm not positive it might play a role or just be there for show. It seens strange thought having these TV's in random places.

Here are the links

http://twitpic.com/bzc47d

http://twitpic.com/bzc4be

http://twitpic.com/bzc4gl

Thx and stay ZOMBIE thirsty my friends -JuneFrontMusic

Level 4
7 REPLIES

Re: This may have a meaning or maybe be pointless, BUT....

in reply to JuneFrontMusic

The first thing that came to my mind is Black Ops 1 and Mason .. maybe there's a link eh? I thought the same thing, tried interacting with them, knifing them but nothing... they'll probably play a part in the easter egg...

On that subject, I'm guessing Die Rise is another two way path thing again, I never did Green Run's but I'm guessing the canon version you pick is Maxi's cause I always hear him talking about us disabling some sheilding and he is able to communicate more sucsessfully, while i can no longer hear Richtofen even as Samuel, there's just some werid .. demoic muffeld growling.

Level 4

in reply to stevean2

Yeah i never did the EE in green run but I dont know. It can have something to do with it.

Level 4

I thought the same thing. There are quite a few tv sets in there. Not only are they on, but the static noise they produce is intriguing. I am confident they play some role. They might turn on later and play something. Not sure yet. No mistake they are there. There are also teddy bears and mannaquins throughout.

Level 3

in reply to swagger5

Yeah I heard that noise too.

Level 4

I say this ,because one of the achivements relate to the easter egg "Their" in particular. is mentioned, meaning multiple. so if you do the easter egg and never use the TV's just remeber that theirs a second side...

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to stevean2

Smart thought. Looking at the wording "architect" and "their instruction" are the two keys. Architect could refer to building/ planning what "they" do. I'm not sure who "their" refers to...The four players? The zombies? We are supposed to design the next step for the players maybe. Spitballing.

Level 3

in reply to swagger5

After reading the achivement I immeditely thought the EE would end with the groups death or something, considering they already died in the cutscene, maybe it comes full circle?

Level 4

Studios