This game is becoming a camping fest, and it's gonna get worse?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: This game is becoming a camping fest, and it's gonna get worse?

in reply to billyshatbobble

It doesn't matter if the game is new ppl are always gonna camp cos that the only way they seem to think they can get their kill streak up.  I understand that Domination is all about protecting the flag but other game modes are a joke when you should be running around like a mad man killing instead of camping.

Level 7

in reply to BigBarry89

We will never have another multiplayer online experience as in Black Ops first edition. Sad but true.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to BigBarry89

I think this thread is a bit simple.

The OP cites Hijacked and then says "people hiding in houses and stuff".

You're either inside on the boat and therefore watching entrances for enemies (yes, I've tried the dinner table, piano or wine rack and there's no joy there), or you're outside trying to stay out of the open (where everyone and their diving instructor's dog can get you).

The maps and game design NOT the players promote staying tight to a place.

In WAW maps were medium to large, a couple were really large, people still used cover but staying in an unused corner gave no reward. This takes the effectiveness and influence of this style down and so less people play that way or notice it or are bothered by it - because it doesn't effect much.

Level 34

in reply to BigBarry89

FFS "camping" used to be about "poor" players (perceived to be poor I hasten to add) laying prone in the same place all game. Now its got to the stage where if you just pause to take a shot using "cover" you are deemed and called out for "camping".

Sorry but the anti camper community are just looking like a bunch of sore losers that want an easy ride and even easier kills. Earn it don't just expect it on a plate.

Level 4

in reply to mht6468

Couldnt of said it better myself!

Level 1

in reply to mht6468

taking shots from behind cover I don't consider camping unless you spend the entire game there, only player that is deemed not a camper should be snipers.

Level 7

Whatever camper...  You should always be running wide open in the middle of the map even if you are a sniper.  It should be a rule that everyone has to meet in the middle of the map and let the lag sort out which of us is the best!

Level 3

Why would a Sniper be exempt from being a Camper, but playing an "Overlook" position with an LMG not be?

Snipers and LMG are really expected to running around out in the open??? Personally on My LMG class I am one of a few that hold down a choke point as the others Flank and kill from behind. I don't run around with my Lmg.

Ironically although I am called a camper more when I am on my Pistol or No gun class, flanking and knife the opposing team.

Level 1

in reply to BigBarry89

once the lagg issue is sorted out ill have no trouble dealing with campers.

get a uav up and you will sniff them out anyways lol.

RPG and such are alot stronger so they should do the trick.

Level 27

in reply to BigBarry89

I think they should put in a new map just for you called "plowed". It will be a plowed 40 acre field in the middle of idaho potato fields.

Level 1

Studios