This game is a joke

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: This game is a joke

in reply to DaBus367

mine has been back in the case for over a week now, I'm back to MW3, at least the hit detection is better, and lag is not nearly as bad for me, no frame struttering or rubberbanding, and I am still not as sick of the mw3 maps as I am the zBO2 ones

Level 17

in reply to DaBus367

It's not a joke... I guarantee this is them, looking at what we say...

http://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab24/0ompaLoompa/NotSureIfSerious.jpg

Level 59

in reply to DaBus367

you mad because you suck at the game?

Level 2

in reply to DaBus367

ok Im going to make a few points here.

1. Lag compensation does exist because of catering to players with shitty internet so people who actually pay money to not have shitstain internet suffer for it. Its a mitigation system so scrubs can feel good about themselves and to not make it an elitist's game.

2. weapon knowledge- all those weapons people posted... PDW, MSMC, FAL, AN94, 870MCS,and a couple others are all scrub weapons that have no skill value which make them popular choices. I may use every gun but these weapons are the ones to turn to as they give off amazing versatility with exceptional killing power. However, you can identify scrubs vs truly skilled individuals. Also many people dont do their homework whe it comes to weapons. TTK (time to kill), DDR(damage drop off) are all alien to some people and those are only some variables. static and dynamic enviorments ( you know those trash cans your bullets cant punch through? those are static items. no statistical value vs guns. while dynamic items do. its experience and trial/error to figure it out yourself.

3. maybe your just facing people better than you. in this game I've been called a hacker, a try-hard, a camper, and a glitcher. so i mean like wth there is no pleasing people I can grab 25+ tags in every KC match roll over my streaks twice but still get called a camper. so i mean roll with the punches is what im trying to say.

Level 2

in reply to Evangelice

Hey, what are your favorite weapon setups that pump led?

Level 20

in reply to theroc23

it's dependant on the game mode me personally on game modes whereenemies will always be right on top of me i always go to the pdw its 50 round mag (65 with ext.clip) is an amazing choice for laying out multiple enemies in a single clip it may have a slower firing rate thabn most smgs but its good dmg and magazine capacity will always ensure your not hurtingfor ammo making scavenger nigh nessacary. Me in particular I run supp w/fastmag to add a bit of stealth while im in enemy terrirtory. and fast mag to halve the pdw's long reload of 2.59 seconds.

if your looking for something a little bigger the MK48 is a great weapon to hold down sightlines with 100rds to the clip (135 with ext.clip) it may shoot slower than it's other brethren in the class but it has the highest DPR (damage per round) in it's class it's amazing range however makes it excel over its brothers only needing 3-4 shots to kill even at the longest distances. and with the slower RoF( rate of fire) recoil is manageable.

Level 2

in reply to DaBus367

no dlc should be purchased by anyone until this 2 second behind crap is fixed. or at bear minimum fro them to let us know whats goin on and if we just have to live with tis or what.

Level 1

in reply to DaBus367

this game is poor!

The connection is most tame horrible.

This game is way to sensitive (internet connection).

If i play about 10 games with my friends, we loose the connection about 2 times and come back to the main menu.

Why can't Treyarch make  a good game with a real server not with a private gamer host.

But the greatest bug in this game is the respawning. you can respawn about 2 meters near your enemys and get killed then.

No wonder that the most people call this game fail ops 2.

There are a lot games with bugs, but this is hardly playable.

Treyarch get back to school a learn how to program!!!!

I'm sorry for my bad englisch.

Level 1

in reply to DaBus367

I think people have forgotten about MW3...

Level 23

in reply to DaBus367

So what I am hearing here is that I am not alone, and that by having a good internet connection I am being punished by people with crap ones?  That seems like the opposite of how it should be.  If I am being punished for paying for a good connection then I will just have to use the so called "cheap" weapons.  Thanks.

Level 1

Studios