Things that annoy you...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Things that annoy you...

This isn't the typical whining thread, but funny things that piss you off that teammates or enemies do that don't seem to bother anyone else. I'll list a few of mine, feel free to add on

1) Getting killed by someone camping who has Lightweight and Extreme Conditioning as perks. If your gonna camp, man up and use Flack Jacket and Tac Mask like everyone else!!!!!

2) People who use some sort of optical attachment meant for range (EO Tech/ACOG) on SMGs. ITS A CLOSE RANGE WEAPON

3) Teammates who finish with <0.5 KDs, 8-10 captures and 0 defends in a game of Dom and complain they lost because their teammates werent playing the objective. It says clear as day "CAPTURE AND DEFEND FLAGS" not run around like a headless chicken flipping the spawns and feeding the enemy killstreaks!!!!!

Level 9
Likes: 61
Posts: 391
Registered: ‎16-04-2013
36 REPLIES

Re: Things that annoy you...

in reply to ProfessionalPos

ProfessionalPoster wrote:

This isn't the typical whining thread, but funny things that piss you off that teammates or enemies do that don't seem to bother anyone else. I'll list a few of mine, feel free to add on

1) Getting killed by someone camping who has Lightweight and Extreme Conditioning as perks. If your gonna camp, man up and use Flack Jacket and Tac Mask like everyone else!!!!!

2) People who use some sort of optical attachment meant for range (EO Tech/ACOG) on SMGs. ITS A F*CKING CLOSE RANGE WEAPON

3) Teammates who finish with <0.5 KDs, 8-10 captures and 0 defends in a game of Dom and complain they lost because their teammates werent playing the objective. It says clear as day "CAPTURE AND DEFEND FLAGS" not run around like a headless chicken flipping the spawns and feeding the enemy killstreaks!!!!!

1- Noobs who run around with party rock camo, and end up in the final kill cam.

2- Noobs who have friends named "Payne" or "ego"

Level 11
Likes: 77
Posts: 579
Registered: ‎18-05-2013

Re: Things that annoy you...

in reply to MarcusAttilius

After reading number 1 I was 100% sure you were Ego, but the fact that you made fun of Ego in number 2 has me questioning who you are. Leave me alone stalker or well played ego.

Level 9
Likes: 61
Posts: 391
Registered: ‎16-04-2013

Re: Things that annoy you...

in reply to ProfessionalPos

ProfessionalPoster wrote:

After reading number 1 I was 100% sure you were Ego, but the fact that you made fun of Ego in number 2 has me questioning who you are. Leave me alone stalker or well played ego.

You need to relax and stop all the dusty behaviour....or ill play some random 80's game tunes.

Level 11
Likes: 77
Posts: 579
Registered: ‎18-05-2013

Re: Things that annoy you...

in reply to ProfessionalPos

when im in a really close game and we have to cap b and 3 of my teamates think its a bright idea to camp the flag we already have .......

player collision......

people that join games then decide they dont want to play after all and they are just free kills for the enemy

people with HD at the end of their name...

people with names that are spelt wrong....AOX--_ElecTRONIIKz

people who steal my tags that are 2-12 with 23 confirms

Level 3
Likes: 13
Posts: 87
Registered: ‎27-04-2013
Highlighted

Re: Things that annoy you...

in reply to ProfessionalPos

Teamates that decide to shoot the guy that I'm actively engaged with instead of the two other guys nearby after I've stunned him and landed one hit with my riot shield.  The riot shield is infuriating on it's own but having your kill stolen after you've done all the work and then getting shot in the back by the other two enemies is really annoying.

Level 69
Likes: 3241
Posts: 7672
Registered: ‎29-02-2012

Re: Things that annoy you...

in reply to ProfessionalPos

id have to say when teammates bump into me.

if i see a teammate comming and they have the flag as an example.. i ge out of their way.. but i notice when i have the flag and running to my base, its like they purposely bump into me slowing me down..

or ill be in a gun fight and im in a window, and im trying to strafe, and i feel like i cant move, and i die, and i see my stupid teammate in the SAME WINDOW trying to snipe behind me getting us both killed!

pisses me off!

i would say 90% of my raging is teammate based

Level 8
Likes: 31
Posts: 361
Registered: ‎01-04-2013

Re: Things that annoy you...

in reply to ProfessionalPos

People who spam equipment, I'm all for being tactical when playing the game but most these maps are so small that you can't escape the constant full stun. I feel like I'm forced to run Tac Mask on Hijacked and Nuketown

Level 75
Likes: 5321
Posts: 13666
Registered: ‎17-09-2011

Re: Things that annoy you...

in reply to Ghamorra

Tom and I went back to MW3 last night after him and I were flashbanged for a minute and a half (no joke) on Standoff. We went to go toward the A flag by the tractor and hay bails and the enemy team was just lobbing concussions in to their, but never approached us. It was the most frustrating expereince because we were literally usless for 1/5th of the match due to being flash banged.

Level 9
Likes: 61
Posts: 391
Registered: ‎16-04-2013

Re: Things that annoy you...

in reply to ProfessionalPos

ProfessionalPoster wrote:

Tom and I went back to MW3 last night after him and I were flashbanged for a minute and a half (no joke) on Standoff. We went to go toward the A flag by the tractor and hay bails and the enemy team was just lobbing concussions in to their, but never approached us. It was the most frustrating expereince because we were literally usless for 1/5th of the match due to being flash banged.

Go play BO and you will really see what endless spamming of tactical nades are.

Level 11
Likes: 77
Posts: 579
Registered: ‎18-05-2013

Studios