They've some how made the lag / connection worse????

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

They've some how made the lag / connection worse????

Since last night everyone seems invincible to me. I mean it was hard to kill people before this change, but now its close to impossible?? My uncle is a pretty bad player and he was going 30 - 0 and 36 - 5. I'm a good player and I'm getting 8 - 15.

WTF have they done? They couldn't of nerfed lag comp because my uncle gets 4 mb and I get 60mb but I just can't kill anyone now.

I'm watching people casually walking through all my bullets( no exaggeration ) and kill me with 3 badly placed bullets????

WTF Treyarch. Your mean't to fix this lag not make it worse somehow???

Level 8
8 REPLIES

Re: They've some how made the lag / connection worse????

in reply to Almondus

Sounds like you were host. I get that quite freqently too. I've had instances where people would walk between my bullets while I'm shooting my Scar-H. They, literally, walk right between each round without so much as a hit marker. Then I get 180'd and pistol whipped which, oddly enough, doesn't come as quite a shock to me anymore.

Level 10

in reply to h1r0l3r

I wasn't host as I rage quit about 10 games due to everyone being invincible. No host migration...

Level 8

in reply to Almondus

Play HC. Lag isn't as bad, in most cases, but deaths/kills come a lot easier. Somewhat less rage inducing than playing core modes.

Level 10
Highlighted

in reply to h1r0l3r

Black Ops 2 doesn't have host disadvantage like MW3, In Blops 2 the host has the advantage, there is an explanation on youtube from this guy called OvenbakedMuffin he seems to know his stuff, have a look if you fancy.

Level 20

in reply to WolfRidge

http://www.google.fi/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2xr2hV83Cxo/TDT2LeRjhMI/AAAAAAAAAKI/y5gpH-mX2hA/s1600/facepalm1.jpg&sa=X&ei=IFD0UI--KISO4gT_l4CYBA&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEJNSD5baydpivtcrMBGS4KraauVw

Level 3

in reply to asdasdasd21

this an issue i deal with every game and im pritty certen every player i come across.i am 100% certen they are seeing me before i see them every time. i watch all my killcams and im positve they are, its just that some players are slow to react so i have a bit of a chance.but this is a real problem i dont know why they had to change it from the cod4 days but the way its impemented at this present time is wrong i would realy like this issue fixed it is completely destroying any enjoyment i could have in this game. HOW CAN WE GET IT LOOKED AT WHO HAS TO SHOOT UP A STUDIO FOR THIS TO BE FIXED.

Level 1

in reply to asdasdasd21

Level 20

in reply to Almondus

Almondus wrote:

Since last night everyone seems invincible to me. I mean it was hard to kill people before this change, but now its close to impossible?? My uncle is a pretty bad player and he was going 30 - 0 and 36 - 5. I'm a good player and I'm getting 8 - 15.

WTF have they done? They couldn't of nerfed lag comp because my uncle gets 4 mb and I get 60mb but I just can't kill anyone now.

I'm watching people casually walking through all my bullets( no exaggeration ) and kill me with 3 badly placed bullets????

WTF Treyarch. Your mean't to fix this lag not make it worse somehow???

It's called lag compensation.

It intentionally ruins your connection to give the shitty connections the lag advantage in the form of free handouts. Because putting someone in their place based on their connection is a bad thing. /sarcasm.

Level 8

Studios