They need to increase the score in TDM

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: They need to increase the score in TDM

in reply to BIGbirdKILLAH

You don't wanna play me in hardpoint then

Level 2

in reply to BIGbirdKILLAH

This is why I only play: UAV, Hunter Killer and Care package (with engineer). Your only chance of getting anything good before the game ends. Harldine helps too.

Campy?? Well, maybe to you but i'm not running and gunning with an LMG or Sniper against a person running an SMG. That's just stupid. You have to play to the strengths of the gun your using. That's just common sense. If you are charging around with an SMG and I'm mowing you down with an LMG, well, maybe you are the one that needs to change tactics, not me.

Level 48

in reply to CallOfDutyFan88

are you serious that you cant get a lightning strike in TDM?

I dont think the problem is the time limit.

Level 7

in reply to Jaggajatt187

One good thing about no streaks in TDM is it makes camo challenges so easy. I am a long time TDM player and right now it is so slow and boring because everyone is camping for streaks they can't get. Even with hardline a VSAT in TDM requires a merciless killstreak (10 kills). As other people have said TDM isn't MLG certified so 3arc tried to kill it off but they failed. Luckily KC is what TDM used to be, lots of fast paced action and you can actually get streaks.

Level 23

in reply to Jaggajatt187

Only problem may be that if they increase the limit it'll just make people camp harder for the higher kill streaks.

I don't think I've had a match or core TDM go to time yet, a few in HC for sure, but not so many. I kinda like the way the matches are over so quickly. If you don't get to use the higher kill streaks then so be it. Go play Dom or KC if you want them.

Level 14

in reply to Jaggajatt187

I think this has less to do with MLG and more to do with them wanting to tame the killstreaks. Killstreaks are fun and all but when they are too easily spammed it ruins the game. If they had kept the earning of killstreaks the same i could of bought into the MLG thing. With all the changes that have been made to killstreaks/their cost, it seems too much of a coincidence that in a game mode that rewards you highly for killing with no risk for objectives, theyve lowered the score limit.

High scorestreaks - Harder to earn, Low scorestreaks - extremely EMP'able. IMO theyre trying to stop this game being ALL about killstreaks. Which can only be a good thing right? Now if only they'd region lock this bloody game and i dunno, maybe do something about the lag.

Level 10

in reply to StonerShug

Good post.

Level 48

in reply to Jaggajatt187

I think they know the majority of the playerbase play TDM and thats part of the reason the points are low - they are trying to encourage people to try the other game modes - I've been playing more Kill Confirmed lately and easily get 2 - 3 times the amount of points of a TDM match - Score !!

Level 24
Highlighted

in reply to sstang1

Agreed.  TDM is not the place to go if you want to level up both yourself and your guns quickly.  I wouldn't mind if they increased the kill limit to 100 though.  It would help balance that part of it some.  As is I pretty much only play TDM when there's a clan op going.  There just isn't anything there to draw me.

Level 69

in reply to Jaggajatt187

TDM's problem is that its until 75 points. Make it 100 like KC and its much funner. This game mode lasts like what 2 minutes

Level 7

Studios