They changed the scorestreaks!?!?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: They changed the scorestreaks!?!?

in reply to RobbieRocket

No sorry Robbie.  I dont have any of that information. That would be amazing if they had it somewhere but they dont.  So we are all in the dark until we get the game. 

I think multi kills do give you a slight bonus.  I think a double kill is worth 250 points.  I am not sure about that though.

Level 9

in reply to kourtvizion

Hey Robbie,

I have a copy of black ops 2 so I will be able to answer your questions bro.  Shoot me an email if you have any questions.

Level 9

in reply to kourtvizion

Have sent you a private message.

I'd love to know all there is to know about score in TDM.

Level 34

in reply to nickofoz

Treyarch said one of the reasons they introduced the point streak system was to enable easy tweaking as the game unfolds.  They use this new ability and people start to complain.  Love it.

Dont be surprised if other changes start happening once the game is released.  It's all designed to give the developers more control over getting the game to be how they intended it to be.  I am pretty sure they did not want a player to be getting dogs every match, as others have said that just makes the game a mockery.  High streak rewards should be something challenging and rewarding.  Having watched the gamescom videos I think people are going to be surprised just how difficult it is going to be to go on a long killstreak.  Most of the weapons appear to have lower levels of ammo than people are used to and the ghost split should prevent people camping to keep the streak going.  In my opinion this is exactly how it should be.

Level 38

in reply to sennalike

sennalike wrote:

Treyarch said one of the reasons they introduced the point streak system was to enable easy tweaking as the game unfolds.

We will see.  I have long believed that some issues in past would have been fixed had they not been not such a chore to do so.  We wil be in a wait and see phase here.

Level 48

in reply to nickofoz

From some leaked videos i saw each kill is worth 100 no matter what gamemode. I dont recall the youtube account but its pretty interesting.

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to TRAINEREX

TRAINEREX wrote:

From some leaked videos i saw each kill is worth 100 no matter what gamemode. I dont recall the youtube account but its pretty interesting.

This is a really important point that I think is being overlooked.  When the original weights were put out there, I think kills in objective games were all worth a base of 50 points.  Now they have been ampped up to 100, so actually the net numbers are actually much better (well for objective players).

Level 48

in reply to otisman666

But 19 kills for the swarm is still a lot with kill streaks only giving you 25% of a regular kill.

Level 3

in reply to nickofoz

Yes, RC-XD and Hunter Killer are higher, exactly what I want.

Level 8

in reply to nickofoz

Just curious, why would the Counter UAV be higher than the RC-XD, Hunter Killer Drone & Care Package?

In my opinion, it should be lower than the RC-XD, Hunter Killer Drone and Care Package. It could reduce the number of complaints regarding the UAV spam as the Counter UAV would be a bit easier to achieve.

Level 51

Studios