Theories on How to Get PHD Flopper

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Theories on How to Get PHD Flopper

in reply to KingGnarthur

my guess is easter egg hopfully, but only that perk not all of them, not till further dlc but hopefully there is a good reward at least

Level 1

in reply to KingGnarthur

I think it is more likely it would be a reward, if not a troll.

I have tried several methods to get into it so far, and have also went through 4 "leaper" rounds after having all perks, and still have not got it free, although I am sure I took some damage from them, so maybe you're suggestion that it can be obtained without taking damage in the bonus rounds is still possible.

I have to admit, I really do believe it is just a troll on Treyarch's part, but then again, we CAN obtain all the perks through the bonus rounds, so leave's you wondering what sort of reward we could get after completion of the EE? I mean, if it is not the in-game perks, then it could only be a weapon, or hidden perk surely?

Time will tell...

Level 53

in reply to KingGnarthur

y0 guys i think i know something sont know if some tried it but i think you guys sure know te part to attach to the elevator and put the keys in to get the elevator to you but if we use it for the elevator at PHD flopper maybe whith each key you can go a down or up

hope i helped.

Level 2

in reply to KingGnarthur

The perk's drop from the nova zombies when you melee the whole round, there is nothing to do with taking damage or not.

My theory is that after completing the EE, in future games you will be able to receive phd from the nova zombies.

Level 3

in reply to JonEnstrom

not really theres other ways

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to KingGnarthur

I'm starting to think PHD Flopper is going to be rewarded as a persistent perk, the machine is just there as a reminder. People have seen the green mist without knowing what they unlocked, you guys should try to do explosive things to try and unlock it.

A theory I have is to buy Who's Who, cook a frag grenade and suicidally kill some zombies. When you revive yourself you might get a green mist, like how Persistent Jug works. The effect of Persistent PHD Flopper might be reduced explosive damage to yourself, or maybe dolphin diving on some zombies from a higher level will give you the red insta-kill effect instead of a nuke.

At this point in time it makes more sense that it is going to be a persistent perk, since the "Shafted" achievement has already been unlocked.

Level 7

in reply to KingGnarthur

I was just looking around the forum trying to see if anyone for this topic lol. I agree with you completely my thoughts was that it was there as a troll or that it was put down that hallway that cant be reached but seen for a reason. I was hoping that it was there so that it was on the map and that the only way to get it was from the free random perk seeing as it would be random and hard to get but it is on the map so could be possible you could get it. Although a reward for the EE kind of makes sense as well

Level 1

in reply to KingGnarthur

Has anyone tried placing a flinger on the freight elevator and trying to get thrown into the tunnel?

Level 1

in reply to Vaporybean1

I dont think that will work because ive tried running into that hallway as you can with the rest of the elevators and there appears to be an invisible wall that prevents you from getting down the hallway.

Level 1

in reply to KingGnarthur

Does anyone know if once you turn the power on if PHD turns on as well? That could be an indication you can get it

Level 4

Studios