The worst map yet...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: The worst map yet...

in reply to Enemylines1

Enemylines wrote:

that would be a spelling mistake, not a gammar mistake. they are two different things, in case you didnt know

I'm well aware of the difference between spelling and grammar.  Did you know they are both key pieces to demonstrating a good grasp of the English language?  Apparently you completely missed the point of my post, that being that one shouldn't be critical of others if they can't even get their own post correct.

Speaking of which, sentences begin with a capital letter and the word didn't has an apostrophe.... in case you didn't know

Level 44

in reply to GulfCoastGirl

Spelling is an aspect of grammar, but, why in the fuck is THIS what you guys are arguing about?

Level 24

in reply to GulfCoastGirl

English lessons from someone who says sayin......

Level 3

in reply to eljodemucho

I haven't played enough to make any worthwhile public opinions... I see his post about shangr la... Hmmm... I hope not, as I never played shang again after the EE, hated that map... I loved all the rest, but that one was horrible... I'm hoping this one is more like 5, just hard to play... I haven't found anywhere to run at, but I've only played it twice...I did horrible both times...

Level 24

in reply to finchthegreat

In my opinion and all my friends it is our favorite zombies map of all time.

Level 1

in reply to tomrobmag

It's too soon to make that claim lol... It will be everyone's favorite map until you learn it like the back of your hand... When you can walk backwards through this map like you do the fog in green run, then you will know whether or not it's the greatest map, or on par with shang...

Level 24

The map is alright. More like the old maps, but its a little smaller then I was expecting. It's till early, so maybe we will find new areas. The dragon building is a good place to hang in early rounds. Mp5 and access to three perk elevators. As long as one is jugg, you can set yourself up pretty good. I had jugg, double, and PaP one game, so I tore it up for a few. Then i saw a message while exploring for parts, backed up to read it and fell right off the building. Still a good map though.

Level 32

in reply to Cheesegrater281

Yeah agreed. I like it, and I do think it is a step forward from Green Run, but it IS smaller than I was expecting.

Plenty of spots to hold and train, and the upside down box is a tad novel. Nice to see Mule Kick back too, but unsure whether PHD is a troll yet or not. Sure looks like it, but they probably intended it to look like you cannot get to it, but may unlock the area in some way later in the game.

Possibly the reward?

Level 53

This map is amazing. The perks make me jizz, the weapons im still exploring but the Sliquifier is the best WW for this map besides thundergun. And the easter eggg!!!!!!!! (Richtofen Voice)

Level 1

Fell on the floor laughing after i decided to take the wrong elevator........SQUISH. im in love

Level 9

Studios