The worst Game to date!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: The worst Game to date!!

in reply to palffy187

You guys are hilarious.  You guys always say all of the CoD's are bad.  If anything Black Ops 2 is the best one yet.  They get better every installment.  If you hate it so much stop playing and leave us CoD lovers alone.  Tired of all the negativity allthe time on CoD.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to palffy187

dont play the game?? i payed 60 bucks for an unfinished peice of garbage. theyre rushing these games out the door to make all the money they can, i dont blame them for making money, i blame them for making **** games. they dont have beta releases to "test" connections and give them time to fix problems. they release the "full" game and then spend a year trying to patch things and nerf things

Its a choice to avoid obvious (stated) frustrations you are experiencing. As mentioned, if the game is frustrating the best thing is to stop until things are patched (which hopefully will help). From experience guy, these games (all games) at launch have many issues with MP.

The lag" I cannot contest to what your experience of lag" might be. I've seen people complain that its "unbearable" and the truth is they are simply playing recklessly massing more kills than deaths (which is frustrating).

You keep complaining like you can't take it, that's why I said stop playing to avoid unnecessary frustrations with your life, why put up with anger from a game? A video game? That was my suggestion, its your choice to continue or stop!

• if you bought a car and drove it home to pick up your friends, and then after your friends are in the car, you drove down the street to only find out the car has thrown 2 of your friends out the window, would you be upset??? yeah, thats what i thought!! i have been playing call of duty games since cod 2 (thats cod 2, cod 3, mw, mw2, black ops, mw3 and now this pile of rubbish) and i have never been more let down than i have with this game. remember the release of cod 3 when it took 5 hours to get into a game and then once the game started you spawned underneath the map and you character was falling through the air for ever...anyone remember who made that game...oh yeah it was 3arc

Comparing a 60.00 video game to a car is a terrible way to see this, specially the way you just imagined it. To clarify I would love to have a car that would throw people out of the window! Your COD history has not taught you anything?

Good luck gaming palffy.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

yea maybe you are right, i shouldnt play this game if its going to drive me crazy. im just having trouble understanding why the most important part of the game (the network) seems to be the least improved. yes they gussied it all up with great new ideas, but where is the backbone work on this game???

Level 1

in reply to obcaliboys

they should have left out theatre completely this time, the old cods ran almost flawless but since this garbage was introduced, its caused massive lag and terrible hit detection, pre- theatre we never had these issuse, the hardware cannot cope, i wish they left it out and maybe next gen bring it back when the machines have more horsepower to cope, the forum is inundated with frustrated players sick of the inconsistent gameplay, just my thoughts on how treyarch could have avoided all this anger towards them, i thought they would have learned after two failed attempts with blops 1 and mw3.

Level 3

in reply to obcaliboys

I really like this game when I'm not seeing killcams show me not even shooting when on my screen I am getting multiple hitmarkers before death. The pick 10 system is very good and the maps give multiple routes and accesses to combat campers. The main fail of the game is the skill based matchmaking not keeping you in low ping games. I don't mind playing against similar skilled players but I don't want to be at a disadvantage connection wise because I'm connecting to a host cross country or over the pond.

Level 14

in reply to obcaliboys

9 million people bought this game in the first 24hr. but your lucky to see 500k playing it on either console. and were only 3 weeks in.there is ALOT of people that are not liking this game, i havent seen this much hate since cod3 . its not looking good. i dont know were that sweet spot is for the internet but i dont have it (20/5 15 ping) everybody is 1-2sec ahead of me. i can pre fire with a usat up and get killed by a pistol

Level 1

in reply to WARVANE__

WARVANE__ wrote:

9 million people bought this game in the first 24hr. but your lucky to see 500k playing it on either console. and were only 3 weeks in.there is ALOT of people that are not liking this game, i havent seen this much hate since cod3 .

Wait untill after xmas always a boost in numbers plus every COD loses a chunk of players who fail to adapt to the new reality of each game. I played MW3 for 900+ hours and on average there was about 340k on so BLOPs 2 will settle to about the same.

As for the hate you must've missed the millions who complained about the lag and abundant lag switch use that was going on in MW2.

The millions who got bricked consoles fom BLOPs 1, the millions who "Would never buy another COD " Due to the new lag comp in MW3.

COD has never nor ever will be perfect people just expect way to much BLOPs2 has tried to give us the best of MW and the best of BLOPs in 1 game.

Just look at turbine it's just a better designed afghan wth routes for all styles of play it needs quite a bit of work but ~meh~ it's fun enough to keep a decent number of COD fans happy.

Level 21

in reply to WARVANE__

When I started on W@W I was "lucky" to see 100k playing, so 500k is a massive rise.  Also, the 9m purchses you mention, that would be "globally".  If 9m cars were bought around the world, would you expect them to all be on the road at the same time?

Level 38

in reply to obcaliboys

I like the people who say ive never had a problem and all the ones like me with good connection get shitty game play hardly fair..... So everyone with crappy connection are getting better game play sounds about right..... Mw3 had issues but i.e i couldnt knife because of lag compensation but shooting was fine......but  blops 2 i cant knife first or win a one on one gun fight dues to really bad fking lag compensation im a second hehind the game play........ WHERE IS THE FIX............FFS

Level 12

in reply to hyper72

Nope, I have a good connection, which I have tweaked to provide a reaonably acceptable gaming experience in BO2.  It's not just people with poor connections that can do it.

Level 38

Studios