The " Jimmy Zielinski please gimme the next Step in the Tranzit Easter Egg " Petition

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

The " Jimmy Zielinski please gimme the next Step in the Tranzit Easter Egg " Petition

The aim of this thread is to get enough people to sign this petition and forward it onto to @ZielinskiJimmy in reply to his tweet on Dec 20th which is as follows " Some say "tell us", and many tell me to keep my mouth shut! I will say this: I always think I know what I want until I get it. "

I'm not asking for a step by step of the whole Tranzit Easter Egg but just a definitive Next Step or if there are no Next Step's clarification that The Tower of Babble both Richtofen's and Maxis's are the Easter Egg in Tranzit. Otherwise we're going to keep going round in circles and will forget about it and move on to the Die Rise Easter Egg. After doing Shangri La's Easter Egg and always getting a reward of some sort after completing other Easter Eggs I think there has to be more to Tranzit if for no other reason than the Navcard currently serves no purpose

If you agree please sign this thread with a " +1 " or " Signed " post

I will tweet this to @ZielinskiJimmy when a 1,000 people sign it

Please and Thanks

Hyper

Level 3
48 REPLIES

Re: The " Jimmy Zielinski please gimme the next Step in the Tranzit Easter Egg " Petition

in reply to Hyper__Sniper

In that tweet he was talking about ppl like you

Level 4
Highlighted

Re: The " Jimmy Zielinski please gimme the next Step in the Tranzit Easter Egg " Petition

Its just like when Jimmy said that one thing about Call of the Dead.

"If you shoot around with the map with certain guns, you might be able to find something"

He said something like that in the trailer for Call of the Dead.

No one has yet to find it.

So, I sign. I don't to be left going around and circles and then move on to the next map.

Level 17

1+

Level 9

in reply to smokeypervert

+1

Level 3

whats so hard to understand about the tweet? jimmy said "i always think i know what i want until i get it" = disappointment

Level 21

in reply to scoop121578

Would rather be dissapointed than keep looking for something that isn't there

Level 3

Then stop looking.

Level 12

+1

Level 1

+1

Level 4

Studios