Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

The new gamemode-pathetic!

It's pathetic that Vonderhaar came up with a gamemode were you get 150 for each kill, just to use the scorestreaks.

Is this all he can bring the call of duty community. Its a joke.

kaktusbear
20 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: The new gamemode-pathetic!

in reply to kaktusbear

Maybe it's not a game changer, but I like it. I get to my scorestreaks faster. What's wrong with that?

My only problem with BO2 is the tiny maps. I find it funny that people actually consider these maps "big".

Spawning in BO2 sucks because of the tiny maps. Most of the "action" in this game is just surviving after spawning. I've never played a COD game before I could die so soon after spawning then in BO2. Sorry, but that's been my experience.

RunAndGun1

in reply to RunAndGun1

I like it to, but its NO headturner! This gamemode is exactly like a TDM on a weekend with trippleXP, rather than doubleXP. I hope not this is the best idea, then its downhill from here.

kaktusbear

in reply to kaktusbear

As I've said elsewhere, I think World At War was Treyarch's last decent COD game. They've gone downhill since then, IMHO.

RunAndGun1

in reply to RunAndGun1

I agree. I'ld love to see what a WW2 Treyarch developed game on the 720 would be like. Could be great, but then again since the simplicity of CoD is gone, maybe the magic is aswell.

BKBLAZER

in reply to kaktusbear

I think the main reason they havn't had to many new game modes or any good one's is because they have to start on the next call of duty as soon as there done with one so they can't work 24/7 on black ops 2 I honestly think they should add a third company so they have a 3 year space so they can still work on the one they just realesed.

kosmic_seven_

in reply to kosmic_seven_

Or just more DLC and space out the launches more.

ZvErS

in reply to kaktusbear

Well if players were rage quitting in the past because of high and powerful killstreaks, they now have nobody to blame but theselves.

BKBLAZER

in reply to kaktusbear

I think its a lot of fun, if you dont mind being nlown up by hellstorms and lightening strikes all day long lol.

But tonight something strange happened to me while playing arms race on mirage.

After getting all my scorestreak rewards three times i stopped earning them even though i was still getting the kills and xp.

Has this happened to anybody else? My scorestreak rewards bar that normally fills up as I get kills etc. stopped filling up!!

C_Dogg_

in reply to C_Dogg_

we're still playing the Beta-version of Black Ops 2, so add error 25236323235 to the error-list

kaktusbear

Studios