The good ol days of BO2

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: The good ol days of BO2

in reply to 0rphanism

yeah first cpl months were brilliant with the smg's... i mean it seems they designed the maps and made the gameplay specifically for the smg's but then decided too many of us figured it out.... so now after the nerfs you got fast maps & gameplay designed for the smg which the smg's cant really take full advantage of.... dont get me wrong its still an smg friendly game now but those first cpl months were brilliant... im still enjoying the game with my msmc and vector but not quite so much, the msmc was an all-time great cod gun w/silencer at the start and its a shame we cant experience that again  

by the way i was an AR user in all the previous cods but noticed straightaway right at the start this game needed speed, the AR's in this game are wayy too slow for me and i cant snipe for sh*t  

Level 4

in reply to 0rphanism

All i remember and still do is lagg.

Level 27

in reply to 0rphanism

i always used lmgs with target finder..

the only thing i can say that was a "good ol day"

was the days before the FAL was nerfed to crap

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to 0rphanism

My good old days have never left.  I'm still having fun and I like that people have gotten into other weapons, etc.  In the beginning all you saw where SMGs everywhere and that only required one playstyle to counter it.  Now you have to account for a variety of playstyles and that makes the game much more challenging.  I like a good challenge.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

phxs72 wrote:

My good old days have never left.  I'm still having fun and I like that people have gotten into other weapons, etc.  In the beginning all you saw where SMGs everywhere and that only required one playstyle to counter it.  Now you have to account for a variety of playstyles and that makes the game much more challenging.  I like a good challenge.

This is what a true COD players responds with, willingness to go for a challenge and not some simple complaint....

Level 11

in reply to 0rphanism

The good Ol days of BO2. I'm still waiting for them.

Level 5

in reply to Laggggggg

lol indeed

Level 7

in reply to 0rphanism

I hate the game now, and honestly wished i could get my money back for the season's pass... I was one of the people who mainly played hardcore CTF and didn't think they would take it out... but treyarch needs to get some shit together.... I think the fact pistols are one shot kill on hardcore while even the deathmachine is two, is kind of rediculous...

Let's be honest. It's called a DEATHMACHINE... and a pistol... is a pistol...

Level 1

in reply to Hot_pockets

Yesterday in a Gun game match the game winning kill was a ballistic knife in the toe. I dropped a kitchen knife last year on my feet, a knife a lot larger than that little ballistic knife. The weapon damage logic is a bit weird in this game.

Level 7

in reply to ThatIdiot

Not gonna lie, that made me laugh xP but i hope your foots ok.

But it's true. If every gun in this game is at least two shots, why should a pistol be one... Especially the Kap-40...

Level 1

Studios