The game has been out for 7 months....

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

The game has been out for 7 months....

1) You should understand that it runs like sh*t. Every day, every lobby, every game there is someone who is complaining and seems genuinely shocked that the game has terrible connection. You chose to play the game, and you should realize at this point the game that its something that wont be fixed, just accept it and move on.

2) You are not the best player. There are those out there who are better than you. Does a connection advantage help some people out? Yes. But there are times where you just got flat out beat. Instead of coming up with every excuse under the sun, accept it and move on.

3) Not all guns are created equal. You can whine and cry in game and on the forums all you want about this gun or that gun being OP, but at the end of the day all guns are not created equal. Every gun in this game is capable of owning if its used the right way. No amount of complaining is going to change that some guns are just superior to others.

4) Stats mean nothing. Be proud of your 5 KD and 1000000 SPM, but realize it means absolutely nothing. I beat people with far superior stats to mine, and get beat by people with inferior stats. At the end of the day all that matters is the present. Stats are a measure of the past, what the player is presently doing is what determines whether or not they are good or bad.

5) Prestige, being a high level and having diamond guns simply takes time played. The amount of players who respond to "you suck" with "I have diamond SMGs" or "I am a prestige master" is embarassing. These things don't set you apart or make you special, it means you put more time into it than others.

6) You can't win a gunfight if you don't fire a shot. Quickscoping, shotguns and all other OHK weapons draw a ton of hate. Sorry, you have no basis to complain if you didn't fire a shot. "OMGzzz da KSG izz sOOooo OPPPed cuz h3 kIlLLed me frrom a miLEee awaay!!!!!" I respond to that by saying, you didn't fire a shot, you deserve to shoot back.

7) Running away accomplishes nothing. If you see someone in front of you, fire your gun. There is a respawn button

Feel free to add

Level 4
34 REPLIES

Re: The game has been out for 7 months....

in reply to TheLegend28

Shouldn't be surprised that it runs like crap on PS3...

Black Ops ran just as bad...

Can't find any new maps because they didn't sell well, or people disabled them...

PS: It will continue to run like crap..

Level 59
Highlighted

in reply to TheLegend28

Number 6 shotguns should not have so much range its ridculous.

Level 9

in reply to TheLegend28

Definitely some good points, but also maybe just a wee bit of over generalization IMO.

Level 20

in reply to TheLegend28

8- Avoid attempting to "understand" the mechanics of the game. Its only a game, play forget about "trying"

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to TheLegend28

As well, it is not the only game available. If all you can do is complain and have a bad game after a bad game... it may be timem to pop a new game into the console.

(personally, I am now playing zombies because for some reason, I am never seconds behind as I am in MP)

Activision Ambassador

honestly, this game is so unbeleiveably easy to me, the only gun  i really use, and enjoy using is the ballista with iron sight.. everything else is just easy

i dont understand how players can use the same spaming weapon day in and day out, and not get tired..

Level 8

Good point.  Sometimes you need a change of pace just to get the fun of playing back.  I've been rotating between MW3 and BO2 lately and enjoying it.  Not that anything magical has happened to either game but it's different as I have unfinished business on both games and it allows me to work on different challenges as well as enjoy a wider variety of maps and guns.  I haven't jumped much into Zombies this year but I am looking forward to doing so.  I may have to add it into the rotation soon.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

Mob of the dead is an outright fun map to play (personally speaking). 

Activision Ambassador

I've played it a few times and it is pretty cool.  I may just try some Zombies tonight.  I'm getting tired of working on pistol challenges and could use some Zombie fun.

Level 69

Studios