The SWAT. Your thoughts

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: The SWAT. Your thoughts

in reply to stevonub4201

Thats it just come out and say it SF and TF haha like it. See i have been struggling with this weapon. Thats why i am using it in hardcore. The burst delay is to big for me.

Level 22

in reply to spankhiccup

i love the gun, you just have to know how to use it.. this is how i used it

silencer

TF

lazer sight

i never use the laser sight on ars, but being that this is a burs fire gun, it is very effective with it liek the type95 with steady aim.. very good

but it is one of my fav guns

Level 15

in reply to Err0r_6_

I'm not a fan of the TF. I cant seem to use it. But i will give this setup ago and see if it helps

Level 22

in reply to spankhiccup

you dont even need a TF on it, you can run any optic, i do reccomwend however running an optic.. and i dont recoment select fire, you burn through so much ammo you  get caught with your pants down reloading, i found the burst fire is way better than automatic. but yeah

do any optic

silencer

and laser sight

Level 15

in reply to spankhiccup

Its my favourite weapon. Its on my beast class.

Select fire, hybrid sight and fast mag. Perfect for me because its full auto fire and close range dot are good during cqb and the long range sight and burst fire are good for long range. I also have a select fire/fast mag/ silencer class for those HCKC games. Its maxed out 2nd prestige and looks the nuts in diamond camo. Just dont like where the emblem is situated.

Prestige 10 level 37.

Level 2

in reply to Martz-80

SF yes, hybrid sight and fast mags no. i think The iron sights are fine and the reload is quick enough anyway. I would use stock and ext mags instead.

Level 22

in reply to spankhiccup

I loved it at first, but it is very reliant on connection; all the burst fire weapon's are.  Always use grip on burst fire, it improves the chances of all the bullets hitting.  Sadly because of the way the game lags you end up wasting a lot of ammo, using two bursts when one should be enough.  This might sound a bit daft but if using SF on burst weapons then tap the fire trigger as if it was still burst.  It will save you ammo in the long run.  Of course people can use scavenger as an alternative but I don't!

Level 38

in reply to sennalike

I used to use scavenger but now i find toughness alot more beneficial. I can easily find another weapon.

Level 22

in reply to spankhiccup

I was using the SWAT last night, I find it a pretty decent AR. Suffers with consistency issues, most likely the connection as opposed to the gun. The gun definitely benefits from a QuickDraw grip to help get shots onto target quickly. It boasts a decent reload time and useable irons so all in all a good weapon. Gonna try it with SF soon and see how it is. Won't be using it tonight as its CTF captures on the clan challenges! Pistol only for me Smiley Happy

Level 20

in reply to spankhiccup

Lol, I thought you meant the actual SWAT team, xD I've not tried it.

Level 3

Studios