The Role of a Slayer

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: The Role of a Slayer

in reply to ProfessionalPos

im glad you find me retarted thats the best compliment i have ever recieved atleast from someone who doesnt even know me

i promise you i will cherish this compliment for ever, for your sake

Level 16

in reply to PainofJustice

http://i.imgur.com/BC4knaE.jpg

Level 9

i think your picture failed was it another compliment?

Level 16

Drift0r not only gives statistics, but has videos on flanking, lag comp, etc. He's pretty much a genius, and knows how to play the game and use the items in the game effectively.. And if anyone's gonna "dick ride," at least it's on a guy that gets paid a lot for making very intelligent YouTube videos, and not on some guy posting on the CoD forums

Level 8

in reply to Blee1030931

must've been hard to type that while you were on your knees sucking Drift0rs balls

Level 9
Highlighted

Nice game playing.

Music (prefer the Cantina song from Star Wars but its still cool).

Slayer, camper, jumper, runner, patroller, what ever you still had to move and aim and be productive overall great example of what to do in Dom when things go as planned.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

My music choice is phenominal...I wouldnt expect a dusty like you to get it

I agree being productive is the goal, I think a lot of people see me working the spawn and nowhere near the flag and immediately think "killwhore" when in realitiy I was serving a purpose and being productive for my team. This is a great example of when things go right as a whole and what can happen when MajorPayne is sober and not being a jackass

Level 9

this is what I would do with your music

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5972324608/h572D79A7/

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Thats overpowered

Level 9

I remember this game lol.

You said over mic that you choked a possible nuclear. I never seen the way you died but was unlucky.

On your first point : I love being partied up with you guys because the spawns don't normally get out of control. I mean yeah, fair enough we do sometimes trip cap but it would be organised over mic etc. But controlling the spawns as a slayer is very important.

On your second point : Nothing pisses me off more than someone not playing the objective, not calling in any streaks, going negative and messing up the spawns completely. I wouldn't care even if it was always just a UAV this person called in. But these slayers that continuously run into the enemy spawn, get maybe 2 kills, then die, then repeat that process for the game really does piss me off. Plus when they blatantly run past you while you are on an objective, only to die about 5 seconds later and then I die while I was about 1 second from capping the flag.

But overall, yes I do agree with you. And great job of doing that for us in that game to. You're a bit OP to be honest lol

Level 23

Studios