The Quitter!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: The Quitter!

in reply to Izjar11

I'm so used to the entire enemy team quitting on me that when it doesn't happen I'm pleasantly surprised.

The people that run their mouths before the match and then back out while their getting smacked bother me. Other than that its just become part of the game

Level 9

in reply to ProfessionalPos

ProfessionalPoster wrote:

I'm so used to the entire enemy team quitting on me that when it doesn't happen I'm pleasantly surprised.

The people that run their mouths before the match and then back out while their getting smacked bother me. Other than that its just become part of the game

So quitting has become synonymous of winning? haha I guess thats true,.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

If you honestly look at it, it pretty much has. When I'm having a really good game rarely does it happen against the same 6 that started the game. I posted a video on my channel a while ago where I went like 65-2 or something like that agaisnt 3 different teams in the same game. First team quit after I called in my first swarm, a whole new team joined and left after they saw I had a Swarm and then a 3rd team came in that I got another set of Lodestar/K9/Swarm against.

Level 9

in reply to Izjar11

may I just say it is refreshing to read a forum post of maturity, complete thought process, respectful replies, and overall intelligence. Thank you, as I read this I was reminded of the days B.C4 ( Before COD4)

Level 1

in reply to dmac2929

CoD1 on PC and CoD2+3 on xbox. That's how it all began for me too. Those were the glory days!

Level 48

in reply to Izjar11

There are a select few people still out there that know not what they do. For the longest time a buddy of mine would just hit the power button on the ps3 when he was finished. It didn't matter if he was doing well and his wife yelled, "Dinner!" or if he was doing poorly and was simply done. At least he is aware not to do that anymore.

I may be in the minority here, but I often welcome quitters. Most matches I'm involved in will contain at least one host migration. Whether my team is winning or losing, chances are the match will be different; for better or worse. I often will blame "connection" to one another on who wins and loses. When the connection is reset, so is the game in my opinion.

If I am playing TDM and there is one or more people that are 5-30 k/d for example, QUIT! Just don't ruin it for everyone else by dashboarding.

I've quit a few games, about half of them did a host migration before letting me leave.

Level 8

in reply to Izjar11

rof

Level 1

in reply to Izjar11

Sometimes quitting isn't because of rage. Sometimes, life interrupts. I've quite games that I desperately wanted to finish because I was needed elsewhere right away. I have other responsibilities at home that demand immediate attention and cannot wait. It happens.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to iHuntU1

iHuntU wrote:

Sometimes quitting isn't because of rage. Sometimes, life interrupts. I've quite games that I desperately wanted to finish because I was needed elsewhere right away. I have other responsibilities at home that demand immediate attention and cannot wait. It happens.

There is quitting (on select few occasions) then there are QUITTERS (those who quit because they prefer to do it, and allot).

I am not asking for anyone's explanation if they do it or not, this is my opinion on the subject matter.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

The worst part is that it gives you a loss while you are winning and it ends your win streak.  This is another reason why I do not like this game.  I have only gotten to an 88 win streak in hardpoint because someone quit and ended the game.  Back in the older games if the host left and if you were winning you got a win.  The same logic needs to be brought back.  In MW3 I was always on a several hundred win streak because I rarely lost.  I had over 9,000 wins and for one of the monthly leaderboards I had over an 800 wlr.

Level 8

Studios