The MINI GUN on TURBINE ??

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

The MINI GUN on TURBINE ??

How much is that NOOBY in the window??  100 plus xp for me!  Hahaha

This gun is like the blue lights for mosquitoes!  Even three months later you can always count on some group of idiots camping out in that room looking at this big black gun.  I love it!!

Level 19
12 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: The MINI GUN on TURBINE ??

in reply to Im_A_Drag85

Im_A_Drag85 wrote:

How much is that NOOBY in the window??  100 plus xp for me!  Hahaha

This gun is like the blue lights for mosquitoes!  Even three months later you can always count on some group of idiots camping out in that room looking at this big black gun.  I love it!!

Hey, ill use it on occasion to get an easy kill or two but to hang around it! ~ death is guaranteed.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Im_A_Drag85

Yeah, lol some noob can't help but fire that thing randomly resulting in an easy kill for me

Level 23

in reply to Im_A_Drag85

I tried that gun just once, and was promptly killed within seconds of grabbing it.

Lesson learned.

Level 15

in reply to Im_A_Drag85

Yeah, it is a death trap BUT if by chance you are playing against so, so players and the lag comp is on your side, you can always get some kills out of it and live to tell about it.

Level 48

in reply to Im_A_Drag85

IF, IF I get a wild hair and decide to use it, There has to be a kill in sight, I knock one off and I'm outta there.

...Then I wait inside for a few to come a knockin

Level 7

in reply to Im_A_Drag85

I love the mingun especially if I know someone is nearby.

1. It's perfect for getting a free kill especially those snipers on the plane going for a scorestreak.

2. I kill the guy who comes right after I shoot it.

Easy 2 kills

Level 1

in reply to Livinitup17

This.

It's like a honeytrap - make a kill or two, possibly more if you're a fortunate soul, then wait for the recently deceased to charge into the room like headless chickens, hellbent on exacting revenge.

Level 3

in reply to TheePamino

hahaha they scatter like ants don't they?  like right after you stomp the ant hill...they don't know what to do...just ATTACK!!

Level 19

in reply to Im_A_Drag85

The minigun is really cool. I play tons of hardpoint, so when the hardpoint is in that room, I'll scan the window with my target finder, if I find someone, I'll hop on the minigun and destroy his face. In hardpoint, there is rarely a sniper hiding in that little building up there, so you don't get insta-killed all the times using it.

Level 4

Studios