The KSG

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: The KSG

in reply to whytie84

omg! stop calling every weapon op guys! damn, man up to ur deaths without blaming the gun that killed u! the ksg takes skill to go consistently go positive with it.

Level 15

in reply to CallOfDutyFan88

Nobody in here called it OP, which is great to hear.

When I play online some team mates die by it and all i hear is "THAT KSG IS SOOOOO F'IN OP", and I agree with you, it isn't!

Read the responses before posting.

Level 20

in reply to whytie84

It's like saying a sniper rifle is OP because it kills you with one shot.  Um..it's supposed to.

Level 29

in reply to Highwayman0226

Lol, exactly! Ha ha

Level 20

in reply to Highwayman0226

I finally got it gold,it's not op by any means in my opinion.It's a love hate relationship with me and the ksg.when it works and you blow the enemy out of their boots with one shot it makes you happy.But when you miss,your dead.And if your lagging ,better change guns.

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to grimsley

Grats on gold!  I'm looking forward to trying it again.  I haven't touched it since I switched to hardcore, because there isn't much point. 

It's the hardest gun to use in the game IMO.  The 870 is (was) way more forgiving.  The KSG has better range, but you better be accurate.  Even with the extended range though, it still doesn't have GREAT range.

People that cry OP, I look at it like this.  It's a pump, so it gets ONE shot, then you have to chamber another shell.  If it was automatic, or semi auto, it would be weaker, but I'd get 3 shots off on you anyway.  It's balanced, end of story.

Level 29

Studios