The KSG

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: The KSG

in reply to Work_Hard_Play_Hard

I can't get used to the M12 for the life of me. It's just so offputting having to deal with the chambers switching every four shots. Sometimes I'll shoot 3 and forget that after the next one, the chambers will switch.

Level 8

in reply to PerkyNipzz

I did that at first however I took the advice of Ghamorra of which you shoot all 4 rounds off, it makes a big difference and lots more kills, not many survive the 4 burst.

Level 30

in reply to whytie84

Nice game-play.

I started playing shotguns only this week-end - and primarily *ONLY* on NT2025. Before this I, may be, had about 50 kills total on shot-guns. And, now, I got Remington, KSG Gold - and now working on S12.

I found using both Remington & KSG a lot more fun (than getting the OHKs on S12 - that is a pain, IMO). It's always a 50/50 for me with medium-range engagements - but I have taken out some particularly unbelievable tangos at that range (especially ones with an LMG or AR).

Putting the Silencer is the smart thing to do - if you can find your way near the enemy, a silencer can usually multiply the kills - because most no one realizes they're being shot at until after they're dead (in 1 shot ).

MN

Level 11

in reply to mn7_la1

Thanks, and good luck with the S12.

I amnt using the KSG to get gold really, been seeing it alot of late and thought i'd give it a wee try. So glad i did, first flawless game!!

Level 20

in reply to whytie84

Definitely not OP.

A lot of people who say it is are probably under some belief that every shotgun must be practically point-blank to get a OHK, regardless of what it fires, so the idea of a shotgun being able to reach out farther to OHK (or THK) them is so abnormal to them, regardless of its downsides, that it must be OP. They also highly overexaggerate its range.

Level 24

in reply to whytie84

Hit detection for this weapon is terrible. I am a good shot with it, but the having to shoot 2-3 rounds on target to get a single hit marker can be rather irritating at times, mix that in with lag and you've got an essentially useless weapon.

Level 12

in reply to SoG_Hanix_PC

I know what u mean, I got some horrendous clips where i fire 7 shots at the same guy and can't kill him. Yet in that game it worked out near flawless! I think it's all down to the connection really.

Level 20

in reply to whytie84

Good connection = good gun to use

Bad connection I tend to stay away from it

Level 4

in reply to MicroPiiig

Too right, some games i had to switch to an AR as the connection was so awful i couldnt get hitmarkers. its a beast tho on the right connection.

Level 20

in reply to whytie84

I haven't used this gun a whole lot, maybe 200 OHK.  It seems to have a dead zone at close range where the slug just disappears.  I've seen this happen in a local match against bots.  5 feet away aimed at a bot standing still and get nothing.  All and all, it's satisfying to get kills with.

Level 29

Studios