The KSG

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

The KSG

I started using this weapon yesterday and below is one of the gameplays i managed with it during clan ops.

What are your guys honest thoughts about the KSG?

All i hear is how OP it is. To those crying OP, have you actually tried using it?

I have my opinons on the weapon however I will keep these to myself until I have heard what you guys think

Level 20
35 REPLIES

Re: The KSG

in reply to whytie84

I've gotta say the KSG isn't over powered however on the flip side it's not as hard to use or in need of the dreaded buff like a lot suggest it is. In my own humble opinion the KSG is easily the best shotgun it's OHK range may not be the same as the remi and you may not be able to slam fire like you can with the S12/M12 but the range you can pick people off from with the KSG nudges it above the other shotties.

Level 21

in reply to whytie84

I like putting the Suppressor on it. Worst part of the KSG is how easily lag can influence the weapon. Having the ability to shoot at someone 2 or 3 times before the turn around helps a lot

Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to Ghamorra

Up until that game I had been using red dot & long barrel, I just unlocked the suppressor so decided to give it a go. Glad I did, may have a reduced OHK range but really helped me avoid getting swamped! And when I did get swamped, the C4 helps. Might get rid of fast hands and put scavenger on simply for the c4 re-supply.

I've found the hit detection so hit or miss with it. I'm almost tempted to put a wee vid together of my misses and show how torturous it can be to use.

Naturally, above is my best game with it for the evening, but there were some real shockers!

Level 20

in reply to whytie84

I like it.  I starting using it this weeken on NT2025. At first I could not do anything with it, but then I remember (oh yeah, 1 slug).

Then I went positive (meh, useless comment).

It is my Favorite shotty (rewarding when you do get a kill, instead of spam spam spam)

Activision Ambassador

in reply to whytie84

In 1.05 3arc removed the ADS delay so this gun should be alot easier to use now.

Level 23

in reply to BukLau101

Isn't patch 1.05 still to come for ps3? So it will be easier to use "soon"? Smiley Wink

Level 20

in reply to whytie84

Well it will be easier for Xbox players. Anyway glad they did something about the ADS delay that was ridiculous.

Level 23

in reply to BukLau101

Once unlocked I put the QuickDraw grip on it. To be fair I don't see any issue with the ADS time, it's a shotgun that requires patience and accuracy and I found it perfectly useable as a black ops noob shotgun user. However I welcome the small buff.

Level 20

in reply to whytie84

ADS delay is actually the small delay between when you aimed down sights and when your bullet went straight. When you moved and then aimed down sight your bullet wouldn't go straight after a small delay. A bit hard to explain so I'll link a video with a better explanation

Level 23

Studios