The KSG

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: The KSG

in reply to BukLau101

Ah I know what you mean, they did that in BO1 with snipers. Didn't realise that had been re-introduced with the KSG. So that's why I'm missing some quick snap shots. I'm gonna apportion blame in thirds.

1/3 my aim, 1/3 lag, 1/3 this new discovery of bullets not goin straight. Lmao.

Level 20

in reply to whytie84

As soon as 1.05 comes out I'm going for a gold KSG, this is a great gun because it rewards patience and good aim and I like a challenge. Props to anyone who got the KSG gold even with the B.S. ADS delay. Thankfuly Drift0r and people on the Den Kirson forums brought attention to this otherwise nobody would have realised this and lag would probably have been blamed.

Level 23

in reply to whytie84

Decent gameplay, but that team you were playing really were shocking. You only got shot at once in the whole game!

I tried using the KSG, but the aim delay and BS misses at point blank made me rage too hard. Also, dropshotters with the silenced PDW seemed to kill me as fast as I could

Level 3

in reply to xMr_Brightside

Those guys were definitely not gifted cod players. Was tempted to get an email addy for them and fire them thru some cash to stay in the lobby ha ha.

To be fair, I got shot at twice Smiley Tongue once a sniper bullet whizzed past me, and also when I got the double C4 kill.

In theory I was getting shot at a third time when the guy was nailing one of my mates guardians.

I used to get flawless games on a nightly basis on mw3, but this is my first on blops2, so I'm pleased with it.

Thanks for the feedback and I feel ur pain on the pdw front.

Level 20

in reply to whytie84

Started using the KSG this weekend also. Found that I could kill very easy with it, or not at all. Of all the shot guns, definitely the most inconsistent. I had times when I could make it to the enemy spawn and easily take out every one there ADS/ or no ADS. Then, if I came up to a guy camping in a bush, could shoot them 4 times point blank and never get a hit marker? Over all a good gun though, and the OHK range makes it play more like an SMG, can win some/most medium range engagements.

Level 10

in reply to whytie84

Nice vid! I've recently started using it and I'm struggling with it. You made it look easy.

Admittedly my aim isn't great, which makes or breaks you with this gun, unlike the other shotties.

What perks and attachments do you use with it? It's going to be a long hard road for me to get it gold! Lol

Level 5

in reply to ehess001

Thanks, u'l be able to check via pausing the game when my class appears.

From memory I was using flak jacket, fast hands, extreme conditioning and tactical mask.

KSG had red dot and suppressor. Back up was a tac-45. And some C4.

It's a decent set up, potential changes are as follows:

Ditch greed and extreme conditioning for an extra attachment (such as QuickDraw)

Change fast hands out for scavenger for re-supply of C4.

As u'l have seen in the video, the C4 came in handy, saved my ass!!

Level 20

in reply to whytie84

OP? It has to be a dead accurate shot to kill them and with lagarch I find that impossible a lot of the time.

Level 5

in reply to whytie84

This gun is insanely fun to use, IMO. Granted you'll have those wtf moments where you'll shoot a guy in the chest or face at point blank range and not even get a hit marker but that seems to happen with any gun in this game.

I spent all yesterday running with it on Nuketown and went from having 125 OHK's to getting it gold by the end of the night, almost max prestiged. Once I got it gold I had to force myself to stop using it and move on to the M1216.

Even completed the mega killer challenge with it. Love love love this gun.

Level 4

in reply to whytie84

Wow 75-9 they certainly got there arses kicked I can't believe you could be out in the open that much on that map and not be snipered.  As Ghamorra stated you certainly need a good connection for this gun to work, I did have some really good games but I had a lot of bad ones too.  Have you tried the M1216 that gun is fun to use a proper spray and pray (but you have to be close).

The comments on the ads delay may explain a few crazy misses/deaths I had, but like all guns you have to get used to them.

After getting the shotties diamond the An94 felt weird for a few games and that is one of my better guns lol.

Level 30

Studios