The KSG, a little advice please!!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: The KSG, a little advice please!!!!

in reply to THE_SENSIBLE_ON

The ksg does 200 damage per shot out to almost 16 meters with the long barrel on, and then it immidiately drops to 75 damage per shot past that 16 meter mark (with long barrel).  If you get a hitmarker that means that the enemy was further than your one shot range and you are then only doing 75 damage per shot.

Best setup I found with it is:

1.Ksg

2.long barrel

3.laser (or red dot/mms but laser helps with many things including ads accuracy)

4.toughness

5.T2 greed

6.Scavenger

7.c4

8.dexterity

9.T3 greed

10.engineer

There are variations of this but this is one of the best I got.

Level 4
Highlighted

I just got my KSG gold last night, took me what seemed like forever! I like the long barrel with laser sight for smaller maps where you might need to hip fire more. I also like it with the adjustable stock since its much more accurat when you ADS, and you can move faster while ADS with stock on. It was a grind getting everything done, but I liked this gun more and more as time went on. If you are getting hit markers at close to medium range, you're lagging and you might as well switch to another gun or back out. With good connection this thing is a beast!!! I use flak jacket, fast hands and dexterity with it...

Level 5

My loadout with it is quickdraw and long barrel; ghost(I play dom a lot), fast hands and toughness(to decrease random misses), and dexterity; C4; and black hat. I like this loadout for rushing and capping and such but if you're more of a stealth player than go for that however you like.

Level 14

A kill from close range is damn near impossible with this thing.

but if they are about 4-5 miles away, you might get a kill with one shot.

lol fucking game.

Level 2

in reply to DropSquadMonarc

Um...noo.

Level 14

The best advice for this gun is to actually is to drag scope like you would with a sniper rifle. This gun requires accuracy and rewards it with instant kills. This gun is what i break out when playing Remington noobs.

Level 3

The best advice for this gun is to actually is to drag scope like you would with a sniper rifle. This gun requires accuracy and rewards it with instant kills. This gun is what i break out when playing Remington noobs.

Level 3

I like to ADS, also my class setup was long barrel, with stock, until I unlocked the quickdraw. For perks I had on ghost, and blind eye, toughness, and enigineer(helps with those pesky betties). I did the gold camo with this setup while playing hardpoint, headquarters, & hardcore, also the one thing I noticed is that ranking up the gun seems to take forever, I currently have 646 kills, and I'm only half way through 1st prestige on it.

Level 6

well i tried using longbarrel and quickdraw, it seems to have done the trick for me, although your right, if there is a game which is lagging, it is near on impossible to hit people from any sort of range lol!  It is def a gun which you have to get used to, and adjust your playing style. I just love the feeling of a one shot kill! followed by another then another!!!  lol

Level 4

Studios