The Jimmy Quote maybe refer's to Die Rise

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

The Jimmy Quote maybe refer's to Die Rise

Happy New Y...wait, what's that sound? That in the sky. Is that a...rocket? A meteor? Many, many...Oh shit! Good bye all. It's bee

Remember this quote By Jimmy Z

Bee may equal (Begining) so my thought is there is a special round that happens eg Hell Hounds and or like a Monkey round, but Armored Zombies????

Just a thought..

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: The Jimmy Quote maybe refer's to Die Rise

in reply to Adudeman

"Goodbye all!  It's been nice knowing you!"  Obviously he got killed before finishing the tweet, in the scenario he was creating anyway.  Besides that how would bee mean beginning, and how would that have anything to do with hell hounds, monkeys, or armored zombies?  Not everything they tweet has to do with zombies, they have lives outside of work. 

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to Kevin_Mack

Yeah I'm pretty sure Bee is short for Big Electric Elephants.  Never seen that in Zombies before.  I wonder if you can ride them?

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

lol

Level 1

in reply to Adudeman

"bee" just beeing expressed in a action sequence means something has just happened eg: got cut off abruptly like a bonus round?look at it how you will, that still doesnt change the fact that there is meteors or rockets falling from the sky in Die Rise.

Level 1

Studios