The BlackHat PDA (possible revision)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

The BlackHat PDA (possible revision)

So, amidst all the problems that people are having, which I can thankfully say are rarely happening to me (phew!) I had an idea with regards to the BlackHat PDA, which for those of you who don't know is a nifty pocket alternative to carrying a launcher by having this equipped in your tactical spot. Anyway, the idea was, that when 'hacking' an enemy turret/chopper/AGR that there coudl be a slight chance that you could actually take control of it rather than destroying it, nothing major, ie 10% or even possibly 5%, just to add a bit more of a danger to it?

What are your thoughts guys?

Level 2
6 REPLIES

Re: The BlackHat PDA (possible revision)

in reply to tehpgtipsy

I like the idea.

Level 59

in reply to tehpgtipsy

Yes! i love the Black Hat PDA, it would be even better if you could take control of enemy streaks!

Level 3

in reply to tehpgtipsy

The only problem I've thought of so far is when you take control of say a dragonfly, it might be rather complicated to switch the controls to you instead of the original player, but I would love to see the BlackHat be a little more deadly to use

Level 2

in reply to tehpgtipsy

I disagree. The thing is very powerful and believe it or not, it is on the right slot: Tactical. Making it more agressive would go away from its purpose.

Level 6

in reply to Mmacola1

I wasn't saying it shold move slot, but it's meant to be hacking equipment... yet it doesn't hack anything, at most it would be jamming signal, hence why I thought it might be a good idea to have a small chance of taking control of whatever it's being aimed at

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to tehpgtipsy

Like the poster above me, I'd have to disagree. The Black Hat PDA is very powerful as it is. I think if you added in that factor then I'd think it would become a little too powerful.

Activision Ambassador

Studios