Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: The Betty Problem

in reply to Ghamorra

Lol, well atleast you're learning haha.

Level 1

in reply to Ghamorra

ghamorra wrote:

The only problem with Bettys that I have is how mine always seem to kill me. This might seem like a rare circumstance but its not:

I placed a Betty down in the workout room of Hijacked to defend a popular running route to our flag. It was close to an exterior wall and as soon as it landed a guy ran past outside (as in on the other side of the wall) and it triggered the Betty killing me

This happens so much that I often stopped placing them in areas I know I'll be. I probably die once every couple matches from my own BB

@"G" yes I noticed this to, so I don't run with them any more.

Level 31

in reply to lifeson90

lightweight or extreme conditioning and you run right pass them it seems.

or lagg delay lol.

also going prone you can avoid them.

destroying them also earns you points.

also this whole game seemed to have been dumbed down to suit the masses.

most weapons dont have recoil, hip firing is easy and aim assist let you get shot through a wall with ease it seems lol.

lets just wait till the connection stuff is sorted out and we then will get a better picture of whats good and wrong.

Level 27

in reply to lifeson90

Flack, Scavvy, engineer. Tactician + 4 x EMP and you're solid.

I don't understand the problem really. I look at it like the headglitch issues. For every spot, there is one to counter. Same goes for perks. You can't be prepared for everything with one class set up, which makes it a good thing that there are multiple CaC's.

Level 1

in reply to lifeson90

Betty is easily overcome with the help of the black hat it's hack time is pretty much instant. Whenever I see one I hack it then fire a few rounds to draw the person it belongs to out and it's a free kill.

Level 21

in reply to monkeylord1

monkeylord wrote:

Betty is easily overcome with the help of the black hat it's hack time is pretty much instant. Whenever I see one I hack it then fire a few rounds to draw the person it belongs to out and it's a free kill.

errrr *cough* no video? *cough*

Level 31
Highlighted

in reply to BanHaMMer2

BanHaMMer wrote:

errrr *cough* no video? *cough*

I would but my theater is screwed it records a seemingly random amount of time between 24 seconds up to 5 minutes and I can't even render what it records. Me and the mrs have been on the wrong side of the launch with issues up the wazoo

Level 21

in reply to lifeson90

Betties are the same in MW3. You can go prone and avoid them, but in BO2 if you are running and hear a betty, it's over. You'll do that dumb dolphin dive and die because your guy is flying through the air and the betty is right in your face. And thats why a lot of people don't like the betty.

Level 1

in reply to lifeson90

For every negative there is a positive, I want people to keep laying Betties, I keep spamming EMP grenades and get nice points and every now and then if any enemy is near the betty I get a kill at the same time.  Loving it.

Level 38

in reply to sennalike

This~ ^ I love love love my EMP nades.

Studios