The Art of the Superman Tomahawk | Do you love the return of dolphin diving? | Discuss ;)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: The Art of the Superman Tomahawk | Do you love the return of dolphin diving? | Discuss ;)

in reply to littleghostride

Realism?

Because a combax axe to the toe can really kill you instantly.  Is that what you're talking about?         

Level 8

Re: The Art of the Superman Tomahawk | Do you love the return of dolphin diving? | Discuss ;)

in reply to xbecause_logic

wtf are you talking about? i never said anything about a combat axe.... i was talking about the dolphin dive/superman axe throw being ridiculous, and very unrealistic.    ok now its time for everyone to let me know everything else that is unrealistic aswell and ask me if i approve!!

Level 1

Thats just what it is, a game bro.  LoL.  Last I looked, its not exactly real to have a Bacon Camo or a Graffiti Camo.  Having the RC-XD as a scrorestreak doesn't seen real either.  I mean if you look at your char, no one is exactly toting an RC-XD on their back or in their pocket. 

I swear people just find the simplest of things to complain about.  Great vids Scratch_1_more!  I was laughing so hard at the final Tomi throw that bounced off the fridge and stuck straight in the guys leg.  Keep up the funny vids bro!

Level 3

in reply to ScratchANDSniff1

i didnt find it to complain about, i was asked by the person who made the thread so i answered my opinion, DEAL WITH IT!  and camo, no matter what it looks like, is realistic. airbrushing can do any design on a gun. and the scorestreak rewards cant be compared as unrealistic like the dolphin dive. the player has no control over how the scorestreak is delivered. your critisism of my comment is weak...

Level 1

ok\, so when i say something is unrealistic you jump on the chance to oppose my opinion, then in the same post you talk about how and rc or camo is unreal too? hypocrite.. btw i'm not your bro, i'm a toal stranger.

Level 1

You're funny.  =)   You were looking way too much into what I was saying.  I was trying to be polite and exercise a little class on my part by calling you "bro".  My apologies if you took that to heart or took it personal.  Do you prefer to be called Cupcake or PopTart then?  I see you have nothing positive to say about anything.  Perhaps we shall call you Negative Nancy.  Anyways, enough with this foolishness.  My whole point for my first post was that although you did state your opinion, I don't think he asked or talked about anything to do with how "fake" or "real" this game is.  Because that's just what BO2 is....a game littleghostrider.  I'll venture to say that you are probably so hostile because maybe you were a victim of Scratch_1_more's epic Superman Tomahawks.  =)

Rant and rave all you want bro, I've said my $.02 and I'm done posting in this topic.

Level 3

you assume way too much, to assume only makes an ass out of u and me.. if he was asking for a one word answer than here it is..   NO..  and by the way, dont assume emotion through text.  you say i have nothing positive to say about anything? yea cause we talk sooo much you know me sooo well. STFU.. hows that for positive?   oh yea sorry your not throwing in anymore $0.02. hey look now your ranting and raving...

Level 1

you're*

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to xbecause_logic

lol

Level 14

in reply to scratch_1_more

I generally don't care much for these gamer videos, but that was pretty awesome.

Level 20

Studios