The Art of the Superman Tomahawk | Do you love the return of dolphin diving? | Discuss ;)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: The Art of the Superman Tomahawk | Do you love the return of dolphin diving? | Discuss ;)

in reply to theroc23

Haha right on man, thanks

Level 14

Re: The Art of the Superman Tomahawk | Do you love the return of dolphin diving? | Discuss ;)

in reply to scratch_1_more

Awesome, you got my like.

Level 1

in reply to Assault-R

Mahalos

Level 14

you can do with a modded remote

Activision Ambassador

in reply to nuf_nivah

Don't need one

Level 14

Just thinking, have you tried dolphin diving in real life?, lol I forgot I used to do it a lot going back about 5 or 6 years ago, (before I knew what it was) was funny randomly doing it in shops and busy places, diving & sliding across the floor and seeing peoples reactions.

A mate and I used to play real life capture the flag over a golf course when we were at school as well, until we were banned from the place, lol.

Level 3

in reply to HORNSxANDxHALOS

lmfao now that's how you do it! Sounds like loads of fun haha xD

Level 14

It is you should try it.

Level 3

Studios