The Art of Altercation: 4 Tips to help win a gun fight

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: The Art of Altercation: 4 Tips to help win a gun fight

in reply to Harv72

Harv72 wrote:

Let's see which post contributes more to the forum:

1) OP, who addressed a critical issue of gameplay and pointed out several errors which new players often make.

-or-

2) Whiny replies which do nothing more than ape an excuse that many people on here use to avoid coming to the conclusion that they just aren't as good at this game as they think they are.

This is the thing negativity is an infliction that has overcome in these forums, people choose to play even at the expense of potentially ruining their system, others ive spoke to are mad because the game is difficult and they cant seem to get over that. I've seen others just play terribly, lose, and quit playing.

I'm not telling anyone how to play just some things that have helped me with the game.

Thanks Harv78 for your feed back most appreciated.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to xoTRAPox

xoTRAPox wrote:

These tips are pointless, lag comp or lag, hit detection are terrible in this game and it doesnt matter if u shoot first cuz in the end i die first.  Then i watch killcam and i dont even shoot bullets.  It is unplayable for me as of last sunday when that patch came out. before then it was sorta fair. Every single game i hop in i cannot win a gun fight no matter what even assault rifles are beating me up close. So please do not put ur tips on how to win a gun fight when there are so many problems in this game.

These tips are not meant for those who are suffering from poor connectivity no tip will help you. They are for those who perhaps are struggling and have good connection.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Forgot the best tip of all...just camp, that's pretty much what you have to do to be successful at TDM in this game or MW3 or to maintain a high k/d. *shrug*

Level 8

in reply to DaShuk2381

@ dashuk I love me a good camper, and what you write has truth many who are high KD have a more defensive playing style. But my post was not about camping, or defensiveness it is for those who can benefit from some simple advice.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

At least he ( the OP ) started and said something positive, not like some of you idiots in this Thread that replied.

If you have nothing positive and/or constructive to say on this matter, then please do not post, at all!

There is a enough negativity around here atm.

Level 31

in reply to BanHaMMer2

Thats the main problem on the forum at the moment, as soon as anybody posts anything positve about the game it just gets shot down or lost in a wave of hate.

@Izjar11, good post, the boards need a little more positivity

Level 67

in reply to gambit1969

Yup,

Allot of complaining and negativity feeds on to more negativity which also (even though some might not believe) translates on to how you play the game.

Thanks for posting gambit, any tips on your part?

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Big gun, bag of mags, scavenger and sling loads of lead...lol...because MW3 lagged so badly for me its a habit i got into.  But i have to say, i am noticing to many lag issues in BO2 so far

And contrary to your tip, i nearly always empty an entire clip into enemies, remember Zombieland..lol

Level 67

in reply to BanHaMMer2

Banhammer = Awesomeness X 2 = More Awesomeness.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Always check the places an enemy can come from and predict which one is most likely, like the underground room on Hijacked is rarely take so do not pay to much attention to it.

Level 8

Studios