Temp Fix for PS3 Multiplayer "Server Error"

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: Temp Fix for PS3 Multiplayer "Server Error"

in reply to Fluntex

Threads like this will help the devs narrow the problem.  Keep the thread clean and they will see it or someone will forward it to them. 

It makes total sense  that the problem is with our accounts being denied access rather then something with the servers.  BOps1 had 150k people on them last week and MW3 the week after launch had like 700k so 250k or so people are definately not bogging the servers.

Level 23

in reply to Fluntex

It must be related to freezing while host, the game thinks you are intentionally pulling the plug!

Level 8

in reply to sheffieldgamer

Yep I agree. My main account dont work Had nearly prestige Im gutted. My other account I never use works fine. The main account is registered in another country so dunno if thats a problem

Level 1

in reply to Fluntex

the only thing is i read on another thread that it could take three weeks to fix dont know how true that is but im not waiting that long to play a game that i payed 60 quid for who knows how long it wiil take.

Level 1

in reply to BangBuck

Yeah I'm with you on the Accounts thing. But you don't want to make another account I got to lvl 15 on my temporary one when the same Error thing happened again it was so infuriating. Just stick with league play, most people can still access it.

Level 13

in reply to BangBuck

I'll try this today.

Level 2

in reply to VEX_VEHIX

Ive never had the freeze issue and only been playing since last night so i doubt it anything to do with that.

It was fine until about 1pm today (GMT) but now I just get the error message.

Level 3

in reply to kianok1

Im also having the same problem. It seems to be a problem with public matches, I tried League Play and I was able to go online but my custom classes were gone. When ever I try Public Match I get "An error occurred while trying to find a session, please try again."

Level 1

in reply to BangBuck

FFS 2 minutes and this thread had already made it to page #2.  Wow.  People do not know how to read I guess.  You dont even have to use the search function as there are 150 threads about the problem.

Level 23

in reply to RAMBONER

temp fix....

1. create new psn until issue is resovled

2. play league

3. go to any of your friends in a game, click on theatre mode it will bring you to a list of there games just back out of it and then bam your online. pick a game

Level 1

Studios