Teammate: 0-15

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Teammate: 0-15

in reply to Zombielover11

nah that will get abused lol

Level 27

in reply to Gategod

You know who my heroes in this game are? they are the good players who will stay in a zombie match when everybody else goes down and fight their way to somewhere on the map where all the noobs they are playing with can buy guns. That is so much more impressive than getting a good kd in some other game mode.

Level 3

in reply to Gategod

some pro's are just camppers (not all) and are just out to boost their own score. so here is a idea go out and help your team they might play better

Level 2

in reply to Gategod

I have had a team in hardpoint, where my team jumped of carrier. They all went 0 - 55 or something!

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Gategod

Gategod wrote:

When I'm trying to carry a team in a four on three, when we are the "three" and have a team mate who goes 0-15. ....... giving them killstreaks. Why can't we have a kick button. Or a "omfg you suck so ******* much you can't play with me ever again button" ?

Wouldn't worry me in a Public lobby, I like the idea of the "can't play with me again button"

My main concern is in League games when people do this, they should practice a bit before entering the Leagues

Level 20

in reply to Gategod

It's not fun being on either side of the 0-15 guy.  Lag can make a really good player look like a total noob sometimes.  I know I've killed people that were lagging and been killed while lagging a number of times.  There's very little that the guy lagging can do about dieing.  However, don't be suprised if after the host migration the 0-15 guy suddenly goes 25-20.  Generally, if I'm in a lobby with a team that just can't seem to win, I'll give them a second game so long as some folks leave (hoping for a new host here) and if that doesn't help then I'll find a new lobby.  If I'm the guy that can't seem to win, I'll usually just move on to a new lobby rather than bring my team down.

Level 69

in reply to Gategod

Sometimes you get dumped into a game and just get spawn killed again and again before you can even figure out what side of the map you are spawning on. Also I refer to ghamours conspirecy theory that sometimes the game changes to match the players ie doing really well and then for no reason my bullets have become marshmellows. I play demolition and i have started games very badly 1-12 only to be the top player for the rest of the game once the first round is over. I agree that it sucks when you get guys who don't pto, but oh well. In a game this morning I was trying to plant while a teammate stood beside me and watched me get killed and then shot the enemy. More points/revenge medal for camo?

Level 29

in reply to noluck07

About that teammate who stood behind you.

They may have been hoping t get the plant themselves, or they may not have had really good reflexes...

I have noticed this a lot in the last few days. I honestly think that we are just now starting to see the "Christmas Noobs" come online. Maybe they couldn't get online with all the family stuff going on, or maybe they were playing campaign first; but I have died because of a few teammates with bad reflexes lately.

It's not a huge issue though, because it works the other way when I am playing against them... Easy kills, lol. When my K/D is above 2, you know the noobs are about.

Level 8

in reply to cynicaldriver

well said, poeple dont complain when their side is slaughtering the other only when they have pants players on theirs and are getting hammered. its just swngs and roundabouts

Level 2

in reply to Gategod

when i started playing cod, people use to call me every name in the book. the only way you can get up to speed in modes other than free for all is to get in there and take your beating. free for all doesn't prepare you for the carnage of the other modes.

Level 20

Studios