Target finders

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Target finders

way too many people are using target finders with lmg's and just smashing away takes no skill to use them have to run cold blooded all the time now worst attachment ever !!!!    any one els share this view ??

Level 1
118 REPLIES

Re: Target finders

in reply to blue8ball

Nope.

Level 15

in reply to Mojo332

Bullets are for noobs, combat axe and ballistic knife FTW.

Level 7

in reply to blue8ball

I think I run cold blooded on my air support take down class...

Although the TF does make it easier to see people one would not have seen otherwise... it is still hard to hit a moving target...

I find it funny, and it may just be a coincidence, but I barely see LMG+TF users (but I play mostly HC KC... maybe that is why)

Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

each mode has its different set up lol.

Domination, groundwar and HQ has its fair share of TF users coupled with an LMG.

HQ you see TF on everything to be honest lol.

Level 27

in reply to TRU11

Yeah, but at least there, it's being used the way it's really meant to be used (at least when coupled with LMGs); support/defensive, longer range fire, which the Target Finder naturally compliments (same with semi-auto/burst fire ARs, without Select Fire).

In other modes like TDM or KC, I don't see it all that much aside from an occasional corner camper.

Level 24

in reply to blue8ball

I have cold blooded on......[scratches head and thinks]......zero out of ten classes.

I get killed by target finder users, but no more or less than I do by any other weapon or attachment.

Level 38

in reply to blue8ball

Geez...never think to use that same attachment to fight back a camper? :/

Level 10

in reply to blue8ball

Nope. I do not use TF but run cold blooded anyway. Noobs count on that little red diamond and if you are not illuminated they will run right past you.....easy kills from stupid people.

Level 4

in reply to blue8ball

People should not have to adapt their classes so you can have exactly what you want.  With equip yourself with the target finder on an lmg or get better at the game. 

Level 1

Studios