Target finder

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Target finder

in reply to cynicaldriver

I really love how you resort to insulting people in an attempt to make a point. Your also under the delusion that because people are complaining they must be campers when infact its the campers that use this attachment.

Level 15

in reply to cynicaldriver

Where do you see me complain ???

the only complain i have with this game is aim assist and the BS lagg.

ive yet to complain about a weapon or attachment.

i only offerd a solution in which i brought up : if coldbooded actually made is so that there wont be a red crosshair like it said it would do , alot of the complaining would be gone.

get your fact straights mister lets go off topic and bring all kinds of useless shit so people cant read through the BS im posting.

Level 27
Highlighted

in reply to TRU11

I don't understand why Coldblooded doesn't completely block it.  I'd be willing to bet that it was supposed to but someone messed up along the way and didn't get the coding completely right.  I wouldn't mind at all if they changed it to where Coldblooded does completely block it.  That would make it more difficult for a TF user to hit those Coldblooded headglitchers if for no other reason but that the TF crosshairs are huge and make it difficult to see a tiny black dot on your screen.  As is all you have to do is put your sight on a headglitch spot and if someone is there it will beep at you and you'll know that you are already on target.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

Agreed, 100%.

Fix Cold Blooded so there is an actual counter to TF.

Level 22

in reply to phxs72

thats the point im trying to make lol.

cold blooded says no red crosshair, but TF shows a red crosshair lol.

yet the people using this attachement would be dammed if there is actually an counter for it lol.

i mean the counter at the moment still shows a red crosshair and makes a sound when targeting lol

so much for a counter ha

Level 27

in reply to splyke

For a small fee (plus expenses), I am now offering my services to anyone who would like me to come to their home, sit next to them on their couch, and point out enemies on their screen for them, thus freeing up the space that they currently use for the Target Finder, and enabling them to equip another item instead.

PM me if interested.

Level 15

in reply to splyke

TF is for noobs.

The first gun I picked was MK48 and I got it gold very early. I used TF and Flak Jacket. Just too easy. I haven't used TF since.

I thought Marksman Pro was OP, TF is Ultra Powered. I don't know but I assume I'm killed mostly by TF while playing HC.

Level 10

in reply to s_paw1

The Target Finder itself CANNOT kill you.

It simply highlights people on your screen, people who are visible anyway, even on Hardcore.

It does not see through walls (like the MMS, which nobody seems to have a problem with), it does not help you aim, it does not make you a better marksman, it does not reduce recoil or improve accuracy any more than the other comparable sights (and yes, I have tested this), it does not aim for you, it does not pull the trigger, it does not magically increase a player's reaction time, and it is not an Aimbot.

It simply highlights visible enemies on your screen, that's it, that's all.

The player still has to aim and pull the trigger themselves.

People need to get over it and stop making excuses.

Level 15

in reply to Mojo332

Mojo33 wrote:

The Target Finder itself CANNOT kill you.

I can assure you 90% of deaths from a TF are because the TF gave my position away and painted me on the screen. Any other site I would have gone completely unnoticed.

People say it has a downside, what downside? Limited periphrials? The ACOG takes up just as much screen, the RDS has no optical zoom whereas the TF has at least 1.5x zoom and limits recoil (this is true, I don't care what anyone says) where other scopes that increase zoom should also increase recoil

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

"...I don't care what anyone says"

This right here is exactly the reason why I won't bother arguing about it.

Level 15

Studios